Clean eating friends!

Options
Hi everyone!

I'm looking for active mfp members who have open diaries and eat clean. Feel free to add me!!

Replies

• Klo207
    Klo207 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am striving for a clean diet as well...
  • PecanWaffle
    Options
    I'm new here, where can I find a good definition of clean eating?
    (I think I have a good idea what it means, I just don't want to assume).

Thanks,
    PW
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I try!
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    I'm new here, where can I find a good definition of clean eating?
    (I think I have a good idea what it means, I just don't want to assume).

Thanks,
    PW

Good luck with that.

Eta: you will find many different definitions for it. If your goal is weight loss, a calorie deficit is all that is needed and that can be done with all types of food.
  • sauci
    sauci Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Open diary! Not exactly clean but would love to learn add me a novice!:wink:
  • DECAFLiving
    DECAFLiving Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi

Well Dec has been very dirty eating but come tomorrow I will be aiming for clean eating. Happy to motivate and be motivated please feel free to add me.
  • sgrabowicz91
    sgrabowicz91 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Open diary my husband and I eat 99.9% clean diet. Never knew there was a word for how I ate since most of the time I tell people how I eat and they tell me in a nut shell that I'm a moron and where your food comes from doesn't matter and doesn't affect health.

So please anyone who eats this way or wants helps please add me it would be awesome to be able to relate to people for once!!!! It's been a real major downer lately!
  • mamad5
    mamad5 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I try to eat clean...you can add me if you want ;)
  • dawnleanna1
    Options
    I try to eat clean. Right now we are doing cooler 1, and I try to incorporate healthy recipes after that to keep it interesting.
  • bloodhoundlady
    bloodhoundlady Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I eat clean and it does work. I lost 50 lbs from june to nov. I ate bad from thanksgiving til new years and gained 8 lbs back. Clean can have many definitions but basically it is no process sugars, no white flours, no process foods to the best of your ability(I shoot for 80%), no sodas. I also count calories which if you clean eat you will find it's pretty hard to get your calories in. I don't do low carb just whole grain. There are a lot of food blogs and not sure if they are allowed to be listed here but if you message me I will give you a few that I follow. The recipes out there are amazing and will keep you on track or just search on pinterest.