Squeezed into a size four

Options
I was at Target last night because my new boots require me to purchase some jeggings. I grab a six and an eight off the rack (I look only at the size listed on the hanger, not on the garment).

I try on the six first because that is my usual size. For whatever reason, I can BARELY get them on, but I make it work. They aren't digging into my waist, but they are WAY too tight for public display.

Luckily, I grabbed the eight as a precaution because jeggings often run small. I put them on and they're HUGE. What gives?

Turns out, I had tried on a pair of FOURS that were errantly put on a size six hanger.

I would never wear them in public, but I got into a size four jegging, people.

Replies

• just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    LOL Love it!!
    And congrats!
  • MickeyLeigh
    Options
    Awesome!!!! That is great!
  • MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the squeeze, but i have to laugh at this statement - an excuse to go shopping if ever! haha!
    I was at Target last night because my new boots require me to purchase some jeggings.
  • reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    YEAH! What a fun surprise.
  • shellgib
    shellgib Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    feels good even if it's a squeeze! i know the feeling! good job!!! :flowerforyou:

ps...i too always wanted to be Wonder Woman for Halloween :wink: maybe next year!
  • kkochend
    Options
    Congrats! I also found that target runs small (meaning I wear larger sizes there than other stores). So you could probably fit comfortably in another Stores 4 :)
  • starkiss100
    starkiss100 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    That's such a good feeling
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    Congrats on the squeeze, but i have to laugh at this statement - an excuse to go shopping if ever! haha!
    I was at Target last night because my new boots require me to purchase some jeggings.

Yeah. It was a jegging emergency. My new boots are adorable but there is no room in the calves for the holy spirit.
  • Degren
    Degren Posts: 80
    Options
    I think we should all go shopping every 20 pounds, whether we need to or not.
  • iwantmyskinnyjeans
    Options
    Nice! I can't wait to be thin enough to wear jeggings!!
  • Cheilsea
    Cheilsea Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    awesome!!
  • CDresp
    CDresp Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I can get a size 4 on.......one leg maybe. :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!