Starting (yet) again...

Options
2»

Replies

• margiesoemakno
    margiesoemakno Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Keep going and post your beautiful pic. I start tomorrow..I want to loose 10 pounds..might be a laugh to you..but it is hard very hard to me...

Margie
  • emmaemz1985
    emmaemz1985 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Def not a laugh Margie everyone's weight loss goals are important. I've got a lonnnnng way to go if got 86 lbs to lose xx
  • Saritamac25
    Saritamac25 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I am starting yet again as well…disgusted at the weight i have gained and ready to stick to this so i can see some results! Good luck to you!
  • vasweetpea
    Options
    I'm starting again too. I need to lose 75 lbs or so. I tried about 2 years ago and lost 20 lbs...cutting out soda helped a lot. But life happened and gained it all back plus more. Feel free to add me, all support is appreciated.
  • jade1244
    Options
    I started 3 days ago, I had two previous attempts here on myfitnesspal but I lost my motivation.......
    I had a real wakeup call when my sister enlarged multiple photos and put them in frames for my Christmas present.....I looked so horrible and bloated/fat I could not believe that is the way I really looked........
    I have lost 3.5 lbs in three days but I know that things will slow down after the water weight is gone.....
    Lets all support each other and do it this time!
  • VitalizeYou
    Options
    I am also starting again...feel free to add me if you would like! I have utilized all methods to make this year the year it really works! I have Pinterest ready to go, started a FB page, and have come up with a plan of attack. I am bad about reporting in to this page:) Need reminders, but hope I can remember to keep a journal as I feel it's important. My goal is 25-30 pounds and keeping it off. BY JUNE:)
  • hollyglanville0912
    Options
    I started again 2 days ago... It feels good to start now and know we will be starting the new year on a positive feeling!

Feel free to add me for support and encouragement! I could really do with friends for the same reasons but also point out my bad habits to me and pull me up,on the things I am doing wrong! I need someone to whip me into shape ????
  • jenna40_2go
    Options
    I am starting before the new year as well when I realized I needed to lose 40lbs. I really hate that scale. Also when I realized that the jeans I just bought a few months ago were starting to feel tight. Enough is enough! I'm determined to get healthy and thin again. I mean if I can be a size 5 after having 2 kids then I can be a size 5 with 2 teenagers right? lol
  • CaSome11
    CaSome11 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I, too, am starting again. I have about 45lbs to lose and I want to do it in 2014! Adds are welcome. :)
  • Mrs_Bones
    Mrs_Bones Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    There is no shame in starting again. I realized for myself that every single day when I wake up, I'm starting fresh. It doesn't matte what happened yesterday or a week ago, every new day is a new opportunity to make that day the best day. If you make every day the best day that you can, you see changes over time.
  • kbrown294
    kbrown294 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow, totally overwhelmed by all your support and kind words, thank you all so much.

This time I am determined to stick to it, and not shy away when I have had a day when I think what the hell and eat half the contents of my fridge in one go, in fact they are probably the days that I need to log the most! I have to stop letting one set back stop me from continuing with my good work. I lost over two and a half stone in 2012, but like quite a few of the people who have kindly replied, life got in the way and I used that as an excuse to "treat" myself with food and once again I find myself in a position where I really dislike the skin I am in and am desperate to change...

Here we go then, we can all totally do this, one day at a time. Thank you all again so much for all the kind messages of support xx
  • DECAFLiving
    DECAFLiving Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am starting again too...for the last time! Tomorrow is my starting day. Anyone feel free to add me I could do with all the help I can get! :)
  • neen6270
    neen6270 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Lost 20 lbs this time last year on MFP. Gained it all back and need motivation to get it off ..... Again.
  • amosmoses88
    amosmoses88 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I'm starting again as well! I started January 10 2012 and stopped mid April when my friend lost her baby. It was a difficult time for everybody and after that I just gave up trying. But, I'm ready to start this again and keep with it. I had to adapt to my brother moving back in and so my eating habits went out the window lol. I REALLY DO LOOK 8 MONTHS PREGNANT! Freaks me out because I sometimes have phantom kicks even though he's almost 2 years old! haha. But yeah, anyone feel free to add me so we can motivate each other and keep each other going! WE CAN DO THIS! WE GOT THIS!
  • amosmoses88
    amosmoses88 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Girl, all you gotta do is drink TONS of water. That water weight will go away and stay away as long as you watch your sodium and drink all day. You're supposed to drink half your body weight in oz. I should drink 115.5oz a day from where I stand now......THAT IS A LOT OF WATER....and I hate water. BUT WE CAN DO IT! It's not easy at first, but I speak from experience, it works. It sucks at first to change so much of your life at once, but for me it's the only way I made it 3 months....wow. I stayed with my diet last time for 3 months or so and lost 31lbs. But anyway, we can do this! WE GOT THIS!!!!
  • uclaxtina
    uclaxtina Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm starting again too! I had lost 15lbs last year and have since gained it back and then some. I'm hoping to lose 35lbs and learn to eat healthy. I would love to have friends on MFP who can help keep me motivated so feel free to add me! :) Good luck on your journey!