20 somethings!

Options
Looking for new friends in their 20's! :)

Replies

• tastethis
    tastethis Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am on the keto diet! I am 20, will be 21 in January. Feel free to add me!
  • I'm 23 in January and have a long way to go! Feel free to add me anyone! Always looking for people to share the journey with!
  • TheFutureMrsClark
    TheFutureMrsClark Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I just turned 25...looking to lose weight before my wedding in June. Feel free to add me! My goal for the new year is to be supportive of all of my MFP friends!
  • init2beatit
    init2beatit Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 I am changing my lifestyle and trying to incorporate daily exercise. I eat a whole foods plant based diet (still trying to improve and become 100% plant based). I have a husband and three kids and am trying to lose the weight from my first child. Feel free to add me.
  • StephyGetsHealthy
    Options
    I'm 22 with about 70lbs to lose!
    Feel free to add me, my diary is open to friends (:
  • Amadbro
    Amadbro Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Why do they have to be in their 20's? At 30 I'm in way better shape then when I was 20.
  • mteague277
    mteague277 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    23, almost 24. Feel free to add me :)
  • Rooooose
    Rooooose Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm 20! You can add me for support :) I do 5:2 fasting
  • aggiegirl121
    aggiegirl121 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    22 year old college student looking to reclaim my body. Feel free to add me because I am ALWAYS looking for people to motivate and vice versa!
  • itsashleejade
    Options
    I'm 18 and have quite a bit of weight to lose - any of you can add me. Would be great to support each other :)
  • Kibby710
    Options
    I'm 25 and I'm looking for some friends. :)
  • his86
    his86 Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm about a month out from being 28...yikes! Feel free to add me, I'm just like the rest of y'all looking for support and motivation whether you're looking to lose, maintain, or gain weight!
  • bksykes
    Options
    Hello Everyone!! I'm a 22 year old college student in North Carolina. I've tried this weight loss thing several times and did not stick with it. I'm ready to start over fresh for the New Year and hopefully lose 50 lbs. by graduation on May 10th. (I know that's a high expectation!) Feel free to add me :-)
  • lizcat504
    Options
    22 year old girl looking to lose at least 20 lbs after falling off the wagon for over a year! Feel free to add :)
  • tenatroy1
    Options
    Im a mongoose...
  • jaclynkay92
    jaclynkay92 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    21.. Would Love For Some Ppl My Age Also.. Add Mee :)
    I Have 40 Pounds To Go To Get To My all Time Goal Weight.
  • JeaninePaige
    JeaninePaige Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    o/ That would be me lol!
    20 more pounds to go... Feel free to add. :)
  • saracantthink
    saracantthink Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am 27 and 10.5 weeks pregnant with my second baby. Come July I will have a lot to lose, but for now I am trying to control the gain. The reason I am over weight in the first place is my first pregnancy!! Feel free to add me =)
  • jnnfrch
    jnnfrch Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    23, add me people :)
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    28, not quite out of them yet.