Need a new start!

Options
Hey everyone, I thought I would just post this and to just say hi to everyone! I used to use this for a while but then fell of the wagon...well more like fell off the friggin cliff! I gained weight back around mid March and I just went downhill since. I figured since this is coming to a new year....(again) I am determined more than ever to get in shape and get healthy! I desperately want to look and feel good about myself. I want to be self-confident and believe I am beautiful! As a 25 year old woman who is transferring to my first (official) college in January to finish my bachelors degree for teaching, I want to look the best I can by the time I graduate!

Anyways, I just wanted to say hi and see if anyone wanted to become friends. Support is always a good thing and it is hard for me to find the support with my family and friends. Well anyways I will definitely be around to encourage others!

So Wishing everyone a happy and healthy new year and may 2014 be the best year yet! :happy:

Replies

• AlyssaS87
    Options
    I just signed up! I'm 26. How much weight are you wanting to lose?
  • Kibby710
    Options
    I currently am 210. I want to lose about 40lbs! A long way to go but I KNOW it is doable! :) what about you?
  • luckyme404
    luckyme404 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you and would like to join you in your journey. I know, I'm the grandma type, because I am a grandma 10 times over. :) Add me if you wish. I like friends.