Looking for friends! Trying to lose 120 lbs.

Options
Hi Everyone! I just signed up. I'm ready to lose weight!

I want to lose 120 lbs. I'm a 26 year old female. Looking for friends who are around my same age and weight goals. Hoping to find a good group to support each other in this weight loss journey!

Replies

• Kaelitr0n
    Kaelitr0n Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'll add you!

I'm almost halfway through my weight loss journey, with about 75lbs left to lose. I eat clean, am Paleo/Primal, and strive to also be keto :)
  • luckyme404
    luckyme404 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am not your age, but would like to be part of your support group. The way I look at it, the more supporting each other, the better. Glad to meet you.
  • KL145
    KL145 Posts: 15
    Options
    I am 35,not sure you want to add me since you're looking for pals in your age group. I have lost 47 lbs and is maintaining. I workout 4 days a week and log daily. I am very supportive. I like pals who actually workout and share the goal as me. This is a lifestyle for me. Feel free to add me.
  • beckymburt
    beckymburt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I will add you! I am 26 and I am looking to lose 100lbs. I could use some motivation!
  • KalieHudson
    KalieHudson Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm also 26 I have lost 45lbs already but plan on losing another 30lbs by Summer 2014. I am really doing to buckle down these next 6 months and make sure I hit my goal. I love to support fellow MFP friends. I have sent you a friend request. Anyone feel free to add me!