I need new/more friends that support and don't Judge

Options
I have been on MFP for over a year, maybe even near two years. I have lost 40 pounds.....but have gained at least 10-15 back in the last 4 months. I fell off. AND it may happen again! So, I am looking for more friends that wont give up on me. I love losing weight, I love being healthier than others, but I do love eating and drinking! My love for those I have not lost. So it will always be a battle and I would like friends who stick by me.

Replies

• epeebes
    epeebes Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hey, I've been there too with losing 35lbs and then gaining it back. :-( we could totally try and support each other! :-)
  • vld1308
    Options
    Hi;

I have lost and gained weight too. I need to lose 72 lbs. I would like to share tips and information with you and provide support as and when needed. I'm embarking on a bit of an alternative weight loss programme as well so I would like to be around non judgmental people too. I'm using herbal medication, massages etc as well as exercising more, circuit training x2 a week and dance class once a week. I also follow a lower carb diet as well. My weakness is sweet stuff so trying to create a new habit where I don't eat that stuff. What are you doing to lose the lbs? Am interested to know?

Best Wishes
    Victoria
  • Tesh25
    Tesh25 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have been there also. I have lost almost 40 lbs and have gained back 10. I need some motivating and non judgmental friends :) feel free to add me and we can motivate each other.
  • ray121467
    Options
    Yeah, I am with you. I have lost almost 50 pounds and during the holidays- it appears that I am kinda hovering between 2-4 pounds back. I think the kicker to me is that I have had to buy new clothes - and as a christmas present - my wife had me get new jeans and shirts as the one I currently have look overly large on me. So as I tried on new jeans- i was suprised I had went down several sizes and didn't have to get "Relaxed" Fit Jeans- but could wear "Slim-Fit" but still a bit large I reckon. (I went from a size 42 relaxed to a 36/34 slim).
    I think my ego got a bit deflated though as I was asking for sizes through the dressing room - other folks heard me ask for a 36 or 34 - and some lady - one I never met - had to make a comment about the large and tall stores in the Mall- and I think Unfortunatly- had to make it very loud as I believe she was trying to make her 20 something year old kids laugh and point. Not sure what is wrong with people any longer.
  • jompeters
    jompeters Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm here for you. I've been battling this for years and now have complications as a result. I could use some non judgemental friends as we'll. Keep up the good work by using the message board you are already are on the right track
  • kirstie3281
    kirstie3281 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you!! I will be more than happy to support and to receive support. I have been struggling to lose 50lbs for 3 years now and keep playing with the same 20lbs over and over again. Please friend me!
  • stephaniecaine82
    stephaniecaine82 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I appreciate all the friend requests!
  • BePawsitive
    BePawsitive Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me.

Weight loss is hard. We will have good days and bad days... and down right... sh****y days. Each day is a challenge. I am looking forward to making each moment with a hopeful outlook.
  • chellehubcap
    Options
    I will help you if you help me!!! I totally need friends, I think I just didn't add value that aspect to this site. I will not underestimate it in the future.
  • Rachelc1992
    Rachelc1992 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Here if you need me :)!!!
  • mamadragon
    Options
    I know how you feel. Lost 30 and gain it all back plus 20 extra pounds.