New UK friends wanted for the new year

Options
Hello

I'm not a newbie I have been using MFP since July 2012 and have managed to loose 8 1/2 stone and gone from a size 30 to a size 18. I have had a Christmas break but shall be back on track on the 2nd January to loose the rest of my weight and looking for some new UK friends (the ones I have are fab but would love to get to know some new people to).

Bye for now xx

Replies

• hollyglanville0912
    Options
    Hi

I am from the UK too and would love some UK MFP friends ????

Please feel free to add me

@clairehadgy your loss so far is amazing! Congratulations!
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Claire, FR sent
  • Emily_fitat30
    Emily_fitat30 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from the UK too, have been using MFP for a while now but starting a fresh tomorrow! Will add you X
  • tobefitfifty
    Options
    Hi Claire .....firstly wow to your achievements since joining transformations as yours deserve respect from everyone.

I'm new to NFL...in fact to social networks....and determined to achieve my goals. The photo is today (29\12) and my starter to achieve a similar transformation. Thank you for the inspiration....B
  • vampirequeen1959
    vampirequeen1959 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Fantastic weight loss. Feel free to add me.
  • KatySW6588
    Options
    Hey,

I like up in Scotland...so currently still the UK :happy: I have sent you a request - always happy to supper others. Its the only way to get through!

xxx
  • Florawanda
    Florawanda Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Claire, you have already done so well, what a change. I am down on the South coast, and did really well in my first year with MFP, but have sort of stalled in 2013, but have been doing more exercise, and that has shaped me up. Gone down overall from size 24 to 16, and it is so good to be able to buy in normal shops. I set myself goals for making sure I did some exercise... did a 15 mile cross country walk last February, and will do it again in 2014 and hope not to come in last this time!! Then did the Nottingham Race for Life, 5k in 47 mins, which was good, and finally did the Great South Run (10 miles) walking more than jogging, but did not come last!! Will try and do some other ones in 2014. I still need to shed another 30 lbs or more, so will be restarting as of tomorrow!!

Will send you an FR, and if any others reading this thread want support, happy to do what I can!

:flowerforyou:
  • clairehadgy
    clairehadgy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello and thank you for the friends requests :flowerforyou:

I need to do more exercise I have lost a lot of my weight by eating properly,smaller portions and walking the dogs but I know it will get harder to shed my last 4 stone (that's a approx as I never really thought I would get to where I am let alone thinking of a goal weight) I am aiming to do the Hartlepool Race for Life and Sunderland Color Run (which looks so much fun) in Summer 2014:happy:
  • Chezzie84
    Chezzie84 Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    I am lookjing for UK friends too.
    Feel free to add me if you like :-)
    I am 29 and need to lose 75lb