New Year!!! What is your weight loss plan for 2014?

Options

Replies

• peggysbo
    peggysbo Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Great plans!!! Y'all are inspiring :)
  • JustMeee333
    Options
    Lose the Christmas LB's, then continue on the road of logging and exercising.
  • twixlepennie
    twixlepennie Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    60 day juice cleanse, clean eating, avoid all sugar except natural sugar, 5 hours of cardio a day. Lift 3 pound pink hand weights.

Hey, are you copying me? :angry:

Seriously though, I'm onto my second year of maintaining in 2014. The plan is to keep within my 3lb maintenance window, keep moving 5 times a week, and keep eating the foods I enjoy :smile:
  • lakenawebster
    Options
    I would like to loose atleast 60 lbs workout more and eat a healthier cleaner diet ... Please add me in need of friends for motivation and support ????
  • julesyb1982
    Options
    Reduce alcohol
    Increase water
    Exercise 3-6 times a week
    Count calories (allow one cheat day every other weekend)
    Lower carb intake
  • fitaholic718
    fitaholic718 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I plan on losing 50lbs. I lost 2 lbs so far. I don't want to focus on the scale too much. I refuse to visit my hometown until I get in shape. I want to be proud to look in the mirror at my body again.
  • Chellellelle
    Chellellelle Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    My plan is to get back on track and stop over-eating every day like I have been. I'm going to try and kickstart this by doing a 30 day green smoothie challenge where you drink a green smoothie once a day for 30 days, either as a meal replacement or as a snack. I have a new Ninja blender so I can't wait! I also plan on cutting waaaay back on my drinking, especially beer since that was responsible for me losing my rock hard abs I had.

I also plan to go to the gym 3-4 times a week and start training for a Warrior Dash.

I want to lose 10 pounds by April 10th and then another 5-10 pounds by August 7th.

Happy new year everyone!!
  • CallMeRuPaul
    CallMeRuPaul Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I am planning to gain about 10 pounds, continue to log my food daily and run a half marathon mid - late 2014.
  • girlschmoopie
    girlschmoopie Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    To end the cycle of slacking off mid year and gaining back the 10-15# that I lose in the beginning of the year.

Other than that, I want to firm up, and run faster. :)
  • Kasmira0004
    Kasmira0004 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Another round of Insanity in the Spring, strength 3x a week and work towards maintenance calories at some point.
  • catfive1
    catfive1 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Eat all the foodz. Oh and lift heavier. :bigsmile:

^^This
  • hm_day
    hm_day Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    My goals are to lose 25lbs and be ready to run an obstacle 5k by May. I graduate May 17th from college (yay!) and I want to feel a lot better than I do right now.
  • chezjuan
    chezjuan Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    My plan is to keep on what I am doing and maintain my weight. My goals are to run in a few races (already signed up for an 8k in March) and work my way toward a 1/2 marathon, and to work with my trainer to increase my strength and LBM.
  • lose50tobehappy
    lose50tobehappy Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My news years resolution is I am going to do is try to lose 20 pounds before summer and to also take some zumba classes!
  • jcragsdale
    jcragsdale Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My plan is a 1200 calorie diet with less than 30 fat grams daily. I am currently running treadmill 35 minutes a day and going to actively participate in T-25 workouts each evening. My goal is to lose 30 pounds in the next 90 days. I am also incorporating the First Place in Christ fitness and eating program with my daily goals. Overall goal.... healthier, more positive me.
  • crazie4lulu
    crazie4lulu Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    my plan is to keep doing what im doing. Maintain where im at and run my booty off!!! I would love to log 2250 miles for the coming new year....
  • jcragsdale
    jcragsdale Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    What is in your green smoothie? Thinking I could add that to my eating plan. I am a school teacher and usually have a grapefruit and yogurt for lunch, but this sounds like it could be an interesting exchange for one or two of my lunches per week. Good luck with your healthy eating plan. I am sure you will be very successful.
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    KEEP ON KEEPING ON! Trying harder this year because 2013 was a joke! Log daily, low carb, high protein, exercise at least 5x/wk, WATER and lose the 50lbs I have left to lose! Here's to 2014! :drinker:
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    My plan is eating more ice cream & exercising more. I also plan to lose around 20-30 more pounds.
  • slimjenny21
    slimjenny21 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I plan on eating as healthy as I can and really, truly, work on my binge eating that took me down this year. I will also cook for myself a lot more (at least once a week) and exercise with my roomate 5x/week!