Options

Replies

• sherri33s
    sherri33s Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im 39 with 50+ to loss Please add me
  • VitalizeYou
    Options
    Hi there, I am 39 with health issues that caused a 30 pound weight gain. I have autoimmune thyroid issues and started cutting gluten out first to see if that helped. Recently, after months and months of research, I have started my own personal detox program that I will be glad to tell anyone about. I went sugar free for 21 days and then did Paleo, which is mostly how I eat now. I am adding in exercise and need encouragement in that area. Sigh. Ha:) Feel free to add me!
  • vasweetpea
    Options
    Happy Birthday! Best wishes on your new journey of weight loss!!! :)
  • abrodniak
    abrodniak Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm 36 and still have a ways to go to reach my goal, so feel free to add me!
  • DiamondDust75
    Options
  • westendcurls
    westendcurls Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Hi Bonnie! I'll be 35 in less than 2 weeks :-) always love to meet new friends! You can add me if you like.
  • MommaChocoLatte
    MommaChocoLatte Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im Blythe. I am turning 38 this coming Feb. I am a mom of 5 boys.. adult teenagers (19 & 18) and three younger school age boys ages 12, 11, and almost 10. I also work full time outside the home and I work from home as well.

As of this morning I am down 39 lbs (since Jan 30, 2013), bringing me 6 lbs away from my goal. In all my years of watching my weight, basically since the birth of my 12 yr old, I have never made it to my ultimate goal and I am super anxious about maintenance!

So if anyone out there would like to take me under their wing and like a maintenance buddy, I would be forever grateful. I have been doing a lot of reading and gathering all the information that I can.. just soaking it all in. I have been losing all this weight for a wedding that I am due to be in this March.
  • Belinda170
    Belinda170 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Belinda and I'm 37. I'm way way overweight, and need to lose about 146 pounds. (But I carry it well?) I lost down to 170 in 2004, and through adopting my old eating habits and generally a downhill slope have gained it back and then some. I really want to do this as I don't want health problems, knee issues etc. Ironically, I am fully aware of how to eat well and also the dangers in being overweight since I was in the weight loss industry for four years. Anyone that wants to friend me is welcome.

Thanks!
  • MountainMinimizer
    MountainMinimizer Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi , I am 38. Finally feeling the frame of mind and confidence to start this journey. Love to go the distance with you all :)
  • GummyHuman
    GummyHuman Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Also 39 turning 40 in April with another 30 pounds to lose! Friends are always helpful! Not sure how to do it but would happy to friend any of you ladies.
  • mel_m_78
    Options
    Hi, my name is Melinda. I am 35 years old. My goal is to lose around 35kg, which is roughly around 75-80 pounds. My goal is to accomplish this by the end of 2014 (if not before!)
    Feel free to add me.
  • KatrinaGrey
    KatrinaGrey Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    42 (i think i set my birthday wrong in my profile lol)...5'4" looking to lose 100 lbs. Feel free to add me - looking for active, friendly people!
  • KL145
    KL145 Posts: 15
    Options
    I am 35 and have lost 47 lbs and is maintaining. Workout 4 days a week and log daily. I like supportive pals who actually workout and share the same goal as me. Feel free to add me.
  • bonbons324
    Options
    What a great response, it should be this easy to make friends outside of the WWW :)
  • lucyloutoo
    lucyloutoo Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Hi...
    I'm 41, trying to maintain, but I'm either under eating or over eating...using next year to work on the right balance.

Welcome some new friends :)
  • melanieb8273
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I am 40 years old and have been overweight for way too long now. This isn't my first or sadly my second time on here. I start off doing well then after few weeks go back to old habits. It certainly isn't as easy to lose as it was in my 20's or even early 30's. I would love to have a group of women in my age group to help along the way and help me out with this journey. Good Luck to everyone in the new year.

Melanie
  • mlgrandg
    Options
    Hi! I'm 41 and look to lose 30 lbs. It's definitely different (harder) than when you are in your 20s! I'd love to join in and share the journey! I'm working on identifying some strategies that are realistic, not extreme. You (we) can do this! 2014 is going to be a great year!
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Hi Bonnie,
    I'm apparently an 'elder' here. eeek. I just turned 48. I'm working out more consistently now than I ever have in my life. :)

I'm glad to help you or anyone.

I'm 4' 10" I have two kids that are 4 and 6. A full time job and my own biz. Other than that, I have a ton of free time. lol Between midnight and 5am.
  • MonicaA2013
    MonicaA2013 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Monica i am 41 and have lost 12 lbs in the last 3 months. Still looking to get rid of another 40+. I am mother of 2 grown children 1 almost grown and a grandmother to 2 wonderful toddlers. After i had my last kid it took me 3 yrs to get rid of the weight but partly because i didn't try till the last 6 months. Then as time went by i started adding again. I quit smoking and that didn't help with weight gain. I don't have a lot of friends on here but the ones i do have are great. I know for me it really helps when you have people cheering you on and helping you when you need it. You can add me if you like. :flowerforyou:
  • thisisforme43
    thisisforme43 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 43, married with two teenagers and a preschooler. I'm trying to loose 20-30lbs. Anyone can add me as a friend.