Hello (again)!

Options
It's been a long time since I've been by here, and this is totally reflected in the way I feel! I have been so unfocused over the past few months, feel gross, and have decided it's time to get a grip! My name is Laura, I'm 32, and have been happily married for 12 years come February. I live in Manitoba and I have a 15 year old son and a 7 year old daughter. I work full-time in a law firm as a legal assistant, so between work and the kids activities, free time is a luxury, which I spend with my husband.

Feel free to add me as a friend - all hands on deck for this journey! Look forward to getting to know you.

Replies

• jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Yeah! Let's do this! (Sending FR)
  • fitaholic718
    fitaholic718 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey!!!! My name is Imani. I will be 34 New Year's day. I started this weight loss journey last week so that it wouldn't feel like a new years resolution. I am a phlebotomist at the American Red Cross. I work a lot of hours and do a lot of traveling. That is not going to stop me from reaching my goals. I will workout on my days off which usually fall on Sundays. Sometimes I work 6 days a week due to lack of staff and I love money. But I love myself a lot more. I want to lose 50 lbs. I am 5'4" and weigh 182 lbs as of today. Let's do this!!!! Add me if your an active MFP user.
  • fitaholic718
    fitaholic718 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Oh and I am a wife and mother to three children ages 10, 7, and 14 months.
  • ritapospisil
    ritapospisil Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am old enough to be your mom. I'm 55 and am an emotional eater. I put on 15 pounds in the past year and had 15 pounds to lose before that. I am not happy about this at all and want to get the weight off for good. I am married, 36 years this summer. My husband has been disabled for twenty years after falling 30 feet. He can walk but has lots of trouble. I have two adult children and three grandsons. I am an eighteen year veteren teacher, but love spending time with my family, quilting, and working/playing outside.
  • billmcnichols
    billmcnichols Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    . I am a phlebotomist at the American Red Cross. I work a lot of hours and do a lot of traveling.

the traveling part sounds like fun !!!!!