reached goal weight today! - 185.5 pounds!

Options

Replies

• BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Yay! Well done - that's so awesome!

We don't get the today show here, but I'll be thinking of you - try post a link on youtube so we can watch you!
  • RainbowNtheWaterfall
    Options
    I am just on cloud nine! With the Today Show next Monday, and reaching my goal weight today, I can't even begin to describe how I am feeling!
    I did it!! I did it!!

Don't forget to tune in monday the 15th to the Today Show to see me talk about it all! 10:30 ish they say !

u r amazing!....thanks for sharing your experience and remaining humble:o)
  • lornawalker
    Options
    Whey hey!!! You've done so well xxx:drinker:
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    So very amazing!! I will be watching!

Congratulations of your commitment and success!:drinker: :heart: :flowerforyou:

D
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    You are the perfect example of what people should look to - no fad diets, no surgeries, no weight loss pills...just hard work, exercise, diet, planning, and all natural weight loss!

Congrats! You are definitely a wonderful inspiration! And I'll be watching you on the Today Show!
  • VCStarr
    VCStarr Posts: 155
    Options
    Way to go!!!
  • Lyndzo
    Lyndzo Posts: 142
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fantastic!
  • Phera
    Phera Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! You are amazing! Talk about timing. With all this weight loss I'm curious how your body fat percentage and resting heart rate have changed. Your doctor is going to love you :-)
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! You are amazing! Talk about timing. With all this weight loss I'm curious how your body fat percentage and resting heart rate have changed. Your doctor is going to love you :-)

LOL my DR does love me...
    Resting HR is 58
    Blood pressure is 93/60 ( around there )
    Not sure about body fat % , that one is hard to get an accurate reading on with me, I need to do the bod pod or water kind of testing thing to get a real one.

Thank you!!
  • sunflower88
    Options
    Will be looking forward to seeing your story on The Today Show. What an amazing accomplishment. As you are certainly aware, you are an inspiration to so many. Outstanding job.
  • joysu
    joysu Posts: 71
    Options
    Congratulations! you are certainly an inspiration to us all!
  • lizk17
    lizk17 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow...that is so amazing! Congratulations you look great!
  • zippy111
    zippy111 Posts: 2,241 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Can't weight to see the Today show! so amazing!!!!!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    I cant believe I missed this! I've followed your progress and you are inspiring, amazing and awesome! To say i'm thrilled for you is an understatement. Congratulations!
  • synthiataylor
    Options
    Well Done! Congrats! Truly awesome!
  • Truhvn
    Truhvn Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you! You are such an inspiration to me and many others who are struggling with weight loss. I appreciate the community of like minded people here at MFP that encourage, motivate, and congratulate all the little accomplishments that we make. I am sure you will encourage many others to try MFP when you are on the Today Show strutting your well deserved stuff!!!! WAY TO GO!!!
  • RainbowNtheWaterfall
    Options
    Congrats to you!...you are super!
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys :)
  • LGIFitness2K11
    Options
    Very happy for you! Truly inspirational!!
  • txmomma0889
    txmomma0889 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Wow inspirational.. My mom was heavy and now I am but not as bad as your she weighed 350-380lbs her heaviest... I can't wait to lose my weight now

Here is the link to the video everyone if people are seeing this after the show aired
    http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/40196444#40196444
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!