New girl :)

Options
Hi guys I thought I posted something like this earlier but I guess it never went through. Anyway. Hi!! My names Britt I'm 23 and I live in South Florida. Love it here! I have heard good things about this site and I joined in the hope to achieve my goal as I see many others have and to meet new people...maybe? Haha. I'm always open for suggestions and questions but try and keep them positive. I'm looking forward to starting the new year off fresh and a healthier person. 2013 was rough. A lot of <\3 but it's only gonna make me better!
Happy 2013!!!
-Britt :}

Replies

• supermodelchic
    supermodelchic Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and good luck with your goals, I am on here everyday and have 32 years of lifting experience, if you like you can add me as a friend:flowerforyou:
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    good luck to you in the new year!!! how you realize your goals
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    or hope
  • ganjafitness
    Options
    welcome!!! <3
  • Nelliepie21
    Options
    Hi there! :) I'm new here too (I just signed up like less than an hour ago). Haha. I like that you're from South Florida. I'm from Key West, but am currently living in the state of New Mexico. Anyways, I just wanted to say welcome and good luck on your goals! 2013 was a rough year for me too, but 2014 is right around the corner. :D
    -Nell
  • Happy_10yr
    Happy_10yr Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!

All the best with you goals.

If I can assist, give me a shout.
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Welcome, welcome!

Here's to a New Year.

You CAN do this. You Will have rough days, you may slip up and fall sometimes, but the main thing is Get Back Up and Keep going!!! Remember your Goals. Write them down. Take measurements and pictures. Don't let the scale be the only think you look at.

Congrats on step one, being here!
    Nancy
  • babyythighs
    Options
    Hello! I'm new here as well and I also live in FL! Hope you meet all of your goals :)