Back Again

Options
Hi Everyone! My name is Melanie and I am 40 years old. I am not new to MFP and sadly it isn't even my 2nd or 3rd time here. I am tired of feeling tired and having no energy. I have a beautiful 4 1/2 year old daughter that has a ton of energy and I want to be able to keep up with her. I am tired of having to go to the plus size or extra large clothing size. I am 5'2 and currently weigh 200 pounds. This is the most I have weighed and worst I have ever felt. I am ready to finally make a change. Looking for anyone that would like to be friends to help motivate and I can do the same in return. Good Luck to everyone on their journeys.

Replies

• nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Hi Melanie,

Welcome for the LAST time. There are ups and downs, but Keep Getting up!!!!

I'm 4' 10" I have a 4 and 6 year old and I'm 48. I decided I needed to get healthy to be around as long as possible for those kiddo's.

Let me know if I can help. I get motivated by motivating others !
    Nancy
  • kagevf
    kagevf Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I would like to help you out and drop those lbs to the normal range. add me up and lets start making a meal plan and a workout plan. im not showing you a diet, but a lifestyle change. hope you are up to that.
  • kittyofborg
    kittyofborg Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. 5th time trying this again. I can always use friends to motivate me. Feel free to add me. =)