22 year old newbie :) looking for support

Options
Hey all, my name is CeCe and I am looking for people who are looking to lose alot of unecesarry weight and inches like me!! :) Last year I was bed ridden for a month due to a horrible back injury and sciatic nerve damage. Needless to say I gained a lot of weight and now I want it gone! Please feel free to add me and lets motivate eachother and I am pretty much always online; I keep the app on my phone so feel free to talk to me whenever :)

Replies

• KalieHudson
    KalieHudson Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Welcome Cece! Sorry to hear about your horrible injury I bet that can be discouraging. I plan on hitting my goal weight by Summer 2014 so I am really going to be buckling down these next 6 months. I love to support fellow MFP friends. I have sent you a friend request. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • mh_wysor
    Options
    Welcome to MFP
  • Nelliepie21
    Options
    Hi CeCe! :) I just sent you a friend request. I'm sorry about your back injury! :( I hope all is well now and we can get working our on weight loss success! :D
  • KSlice122
    KSlice122 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I hope your back is on the mend now :smile:
  • KitaT92
    KitaT92 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard!! As long as you remain consistent in logging and exercising you will reach your goal(s). Good luck and be carful with that back.
  • Modellabell
    Modellabell Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Hello CeCe and welcome to MFP. You certainly have come to right place for support. I can truly say MFP has been a determining factor in loosing weight for me. I hope the tool works the same for you:)

How is your back doing now? How are you feeling?