Rewards

Options
I'm just wondering what everyone has set up for their rewards system? After how any pounds lost? What do your rewards consist of?

Replies

• destineern
    destineern Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    was wondering the same thing. I tend to reward with food.......bad idea! maybe a new piece of work out gear, or something you have had your eye on for a while! I recommend the small weight loss as well! even 5 pounds! also rewards for activity! if you set a goal for 5 days a week in the gym and you did it........reward your self! that's a huge accomplishment!
  • youdontknowwhatyousaw
    Options
    When my clothes don't fit, I buy new ones. I feel so much better when my clothes fit. When my clothes are too big, I feel frumpy (unless I'm going for the lazy day big warm sweatshirt thing) and that makes me feel discouraged and I find I'm more likely to eat things just because they are there, instead of because I'm actually hungry. When I feel good, I eat more mindfully.
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Every 10 lbs is one of these: mani/pedi, new workout clothes, new sneakers, more weights, more music downloaded.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    When I lost 30 lbs I got my hair cut.

In 16 more lbs, I'll have reached the goal my hubby set for me, and we can begin trying for baby #2. I still want to lose an additional 20 lbs after that, but the time frame isn't really important.

To be honest, I don't even feel like I need any other rewards. I feel rewarded by just weighing less.
  • crazyincolorado84
    crazyincolorado84 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I haven't been able to this yet, but my reward is to buy cute new workout clothes. Just one or two outfits each size until i reach my goal weight, then I'll get a few nice workout outfits. As soon as i finish my CNA course for nursing school i plan to treat both my husband and I to a gait test and nice new running shoes. I haven't come up with some intermediate smaller rewards yet, but i like the mani/pedi idea every 5 lbs!