Ready for a new me..

Options
Hey everyone, I am new to this site. I have seen several friends on Facebook post about this site and seen their progression, so I decided to join myself=)
I have been through a lot the past few years and became self destructive, but after I got over the loss of my loved one along came the pounds, I am ready to shed the pounds and beyond ready for a new me!
At 26yrs old, 5'2.. I am almost 200lbs, its time for a change and I hope this is going to be a good way for me to start my new begining...

Replies

• caitlinclock
    caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I also found this site from a friend on Facebook and I'm so glad I did! It's a fantastic tool to help you!
  • alliej
    alliej Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm here if you need any help. I have been in your shoes. Take it day by day. It will come off.
  • fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. There are tons of people here to motivate and encourage you. Take it one small goal at a time and don't let little pitfalls discourage you. I'm here for support.

Jackie
  • danmullen
    Options
    Welcome! I'm sure you'll find this site and everyone on here really helpful. Good luck!
  • kimberly428
    Options
    welcome!!!
  • ChancyW
    ChancyW Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

You picked a great time of year to start! BEFORE the holidays.

My advice? Make it a point to log your food and exercise every day and I think it's pretty safe to say you'll be seeing some good changes soon!