Result pics from Jillian, other that 30DS?

Options
I have done 30 Day Shred and got fantastic results. However, my sister has recently taken my copy to college with her. I have many other JM DVDs though, like 6 week 6 pack, Shred it with weights, Ripped in 30, and another one (can't remember the name). I've never done any of them besides 30DS, and I've done a little Shred it with weights.

I'm wondering which one to try out- anyone have any great success stories/pics from other Jillian DVDs??

Replies

• TXRanchGirl
    Options
    I dont have pics..but after 30DS, I moved to Ripped in 30. I now mix it up between ripped in 30 level 2 or 4 (2 IMO has a bigger ab burn, where 4 is more allaround strength and cardio), Extreme Shed N Shred (the full 60 minutes) and Yoga Inferno.
  • lisabenson1984
    lisabenson1984 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I've done both 30DS and Ripped in 30. I thought the programs were similar but I like Ripped in 30 so much more. I don't seem to lose any weight when doing Jillian's video's but I do tone up, get stronger, and lose inches. If you had good results with 30DS, I think you'll like Ripped in 30.
  • TipTopMMR
    TipTopMMR Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Totally agreed; 30DS is a great started workout, but Ripped in 30 is better. I lost weight doing these dvd's (I was eating at a deficit) and got significantly stronger and lost inches, too.
    I also try to do No More Trouble Zones (strictly strength training) and Banish Fat (cardio, loads of plyometrics) once a week, each. They are 50 minutes long.

Have fun!
  • angelamangus1
    angelamangus1 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I am actually starting Shed to Shred this week and will be mixing it up with buns and thighs, 6wk to 6 pack, some kettlebell routines, and Yoga meltdown and inferno.

I did 30DS several years ago and really liked it. I saw some decent results.
  • MrsBailey149
    MrsBailey149 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Another question- which ones have limited push-ups? I have a herniated disc and have to be careful not to push it. It's in my upper back, so pushups I found are the hardest on it.

Plank jacks, etc... are no good either :/
  • TXRanchGirl
    Options
    Can you do the modified push ups on your knees?
  • gemk
    gemk Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I love love love NMTZ and BFBM these really show results but are 50 mins long
  • MissGamerGirl
    MissGamerGirl Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Another question- which ones have limited push-ups? I have a herniated disc and have to be careful not to push it. It's in my upper back, so pushups I found are the hardest on it.

Plank jacks, etc... are no good either :/

I am doing No More Trouble Zones right now and I really like it. I think you would like it too! She includes a little bit of push-ups but it's not heavy. And she doesn't do crazy jump motions (like the plank jacks) in this one. This DVD is pretty straight forward, aiming more towards focusing on strength building with weights. This is a breath of fresh air for me, as I was looking for a DVD that focused more on strength and not on cardio. I like it better than 30DS for that very reason. Pretty much the only cardio moves you do are in the first 5 minutes during your warm up. Lots of emphasis on toning arms, booty, and mat-work.

I get my cardio out of doing C210k and HIIT training. :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!