Focus T25

Options
Hi! I was wondering if anyone has had success with Shaun T's Focus T25. I am starting it tomorrow, and I would love to make some friends who have done it, or are doing it who can hold me accountable!

Replies

• rjdunn87
    rjdunn87 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow as well. Feel free to add me if you want, it would be nice to be on the same schedule as someone! :)
  • lijsda1
    lijsda1 Posts: 169
    Options
    I haven't started yet (starting tomorrow) but I would love to add friends who are doing it.
  • vicgvro
    Options
    I have done the first round but plan to restart Jan 12 feel free to add me! I am also part of a really supportive Facebook group you may like to join
  • ilessa
    ilessa Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I started this morning.
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Tammy_Christopher Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I finished the program a few months ago. I was extremely happy with my results. Lost almost 10lbs and about 11 inches overall. I have never done a workout program I loved so much. Good luck to all of you starting it, it is a great program, super fun and easy to stick with!
  • kamyers1289
    kamyers1289 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow (planned on starting today but my shipping was delayed!), and I'm super excited to get going with it.
  • jswartz2014
    Options
    Day 2 for me today, I loved insanity and Day 1 of T25 did not dissapoint. Add me
  • rjdunn87
    rjdunn87 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Day 1 done today! Feels great, I'm really excited about this program.
  • CALake
    CALake Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I started today! Feel free to add me!
  • kdurbin67
    kdurbin67 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Started today too! Please add me to the group - I need the accountability!!
  • ashleyrg
    ashleyrg Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I completed insanity first and then moved onto this workout program. I only finished month number one because for month two you needed dumb-bells and a rope. I would pick insanity any day over T25 because I pushed myself harder during this workout and also there were breaks given. Remind you, I was also going to the gym during these programs for weights which lead to me great results for Insanity over T25.
  • danyablaine
    danyablaine Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just completed my first cycle. I lost 9 lbs and several inches in the midsection! Very pleased with my results!!
  • Twinzim
    Twinzim Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just started Focus T25 yesterday! I did insanity before and loved it. It was frickin hard...but without following the diet plan at all...I still lost 10lbs.
    I think this will be a good one. This time i plan on following the diet to a T! I will keep you posted.

PS feel free to add me too!
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    I finished up the Alpha and Beta rounds about 2 weeks ago. After all 10 weeks I lost about 5 lbs and 5.5 inches over my whole body. I guess I'm living proof of the claim in the informercial that "results may vary."
  • LillaiC
    Options
    I started on Monday and really enjoy it! While Insanity brings this insane energy that really pushes you it is not sustainable permanently (at least not for me) so I enjoy the change in pace and it is still a good, fun workout. Add me and let's do it together!
  • cristina3980
    cristina3980 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I completed it my first round 6 weeks ago & lost 8lbs & 9" all over!! It also helped drinking Shakeology everyday that stuff is amazing!!! I'm going to be starting over round 2 on Monday!! I love the programs so much I signed up to be a Beachbody coach, now I get to help others while leading by example!!!
  • jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I'm a veteran of both Insanity & T25.
    For my money, I'm going with T25, although I would only do the Beta and Gamma phases. Don't get me wrong, the Alpha phase is pretty good and challenging, but the workout really begins in Beta, and then it proceeds to destroy you in Gamma.
  • jrodell10
    Options
    Anyone know how to record T25 in the exercise section of MFP?? I don't know how to log it!! Thanks :)
  • MattQuinnFitness
    MattQuinnFitness Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I Have bought T25, But my plan is to wait to about February 3rd ( First Monday in February ) Because I am currently 309 Pounds and would like to drop another 20 and get some more Stamina first.

When I got it int he Mail I did do the Day 1 of the Alpha Cycle and it kicked my *kitten*. I coulden't finish the modified versions going with everything I had during the entire video.
  • FindMyInnerAthlete
    FindMyInnerAthlete Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I started Monday. I'll send you a request. My Beachbody Coach had good results with the program.