What's on your X-mas list this year?

Options
sundinsgurl
sundinsgurl Posts: 1,157 Member
I am just curious to see what people are asking for this year for Christmas. My mom has asked me for my list and I would love to hear other people's lists to help me get some more ideas.

Here is mine so far:
- Leafs lamp
- winter jacket
- mascara
- leaf mitts
- new runners
-lip gloss
- personalized licensed plate
-leafs license plate cover
- yoga mat
- leaf tickets
- gas gift cards

cant wait to hear what everyone else is asking for this year!!

Replies

• mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Not going to be much of a Christmas this year because we're so stinkin' poor but I'm hoping for my yearly house shoes. It's a tradition that I always get house shoes for Christmas. :bigsmile:
  • Beach_Chica
    Options
    I want the easytones/runtones from Reebok. There's no way I can fork out $100 right now for a pair of shoes.
  • ardaniels0417
    Options
    I dont really want for much anymore. More worried about what my kids are wanting, the older they get the more expensive their wants are..ugghh. I know how my parents felt now. You want to give them everything they want, but it is soo expensive!!!! If I had to pick one thing...hmmm it would probably be a new bottle of my favorite perfume (212 by Carolina Hererra). Smells amazing....
  • Claudia007
    Claudia007 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I want the easytones/runtones from Reebok. There's no way I can fork out $100 right now for a pair of shoes.

Find an avon rep in your area and check out their verison of those shape-ups! only $39.99 right now. My mom just got a pair and they are really cute. Plus, if you don' tlike them, Avon will return them, no questions asked.
  • Claudia007
    Claudia007 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I am asking "santa" for a HRM and for Hungry Girl's 200 under 200 cookbook.
  • kaymd
    kaymd Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I want a a Wii fit plus, an aerobic step, new clothes (seeing that I don't fit into mine very well anymore), a new home computer, matching rugs for my house, new frying pans, games for my Wii, slippers,...I could probably think of more but this is just what it sounds like...A WISH LIST...:frown: We don't have tons of money for Christmas this year but it feels good because our three kids are already all bought for this year! We started early this year...:wink:
  • celeste2u
    Options
    My husband and I are going to get an elliptical with iFit. I seriously can not wait!!! :happy:
  • ron2282
    ron2282 Posts: 2,772 Member
    Options
    New clothes!!!! I need some that actually fit - but hopefully not for long. :laugh:
  • omgsayalathieo
    Options
    I really want a Wii Fit and a new vacuum!
  • Rappla88
    Rappla88 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    a bikini to wear to our not yet booked but planned vacation to cancun for the end of June ..... i WILL wear a bikini this time!!! If i have one on my wall to look at that is even extra motivation to wear it!!!
  • Canonoch
    Canonoch Posts: 120
    Options
    Too much to list on a wish list. But realiastically I would like to get some beekeeping supplies, Heart Rate Monitor, Good Running/Walking shoes. At least one new pair of pants
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I want a food scale, a treadmill, running tights (as I'm currently running in bf's Army silks...), and Santa to pay my entry for The Flying Pig Half Marathon.

A little birdie has informed me that I'm Santa though...
  • epa422
    epa422 Posts: 1,009
    Options
    Positive pregnancy test!

And for the rest of the world who can't give me that, I'm mostly asking for Amazon gift cards so I can buy workout DVDs, since I have an addiction.
  • SugarDiva
    SugarDiva Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    a HRM and The Kind Diet book and anything sparkly hahaha
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    1. a year-long subscription to massage envy. massage, whoo!

2. 'good cook' oven crisper (it is like a cookie sheet but has raised areas and air vents) - i would like 2.

3. gift certificates to eat out - jersey mike's, tokyo joe's, chipolte, panera bread, applebee's, red lobster, olive garden, namiko's sushi, santermo's pizza, etc. pretty much anything but chinese.

4. paul mitchell shampoo and conditioner. the set keeps going up in price. :( i can't justify buying it for myself, so i LOVE receiving it as a gift.

5. gift certificate to macy's or ann taylor for a new shirt and dsw for new shoes.

6. gift certificate to my favorite gardening store, etcher's, for spring planting.

7. a new full-length apron from ann marie horner store.
    yellow dessert and coffee apron
    http://store.annamariahorner.com/yedeap.html

or blue dinner apron
    http://store.annamariahorner.com/bldiap.html

8. pretty wind chime.

9. slim in 6 dvd set and a new running skirt.
    http://www.skirtsports.com/shop/product.cfm/id/1021-Happy-Girl-Skirt

10. elliptical.
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    We are getting a PS3 Move. I also wouldn't mind a proposal for Christmas. :blushing:
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    1. a year-long subscription to massage envy. massage, whoo!

2. 'good cook' oven crisper (it is like a cookie sheet but has raised areas and air vents) - i would like 2.

3. gift certificates to eat out - jersey mike's, tokyo joe's, chipolte, panera bread, applebee's, red lobster, olive garden, namiko's sushi, santermo's pizza, etc. pretty much anything but chinese.

4. paul mitchell shampoo and conditioner. the set keeps going up in price. :( i can't justify buying it for myself, so i LOVE receiving it as a gift.

5. gift certificate to macy's or ann taylor for a new shirt and dsw for new shoes.

6. gift certificate to my favorite gardening store, etcher's, for spring planting.

7. a new full-length apron from ann marie horner store.
    yellow dessert and coffee apron
    http://store.annamariahorner.com/yedeap.html

or blue dinner apron
    http://store.annamariahorner.com/bldiap.html

8. pretty wind chime.

9. slim in 6 dvd set and a new running skirt.
    http://www.skirtsports.com/shop/product.cfm/id/1021-Happy-Girl-Skirt

10. elliptical.

Namiko's is the BEST! Best barely kept secret in Denver. I love Pretty Lady. Makes really want a line of fire and some mussels.
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    My list has changed dramatically from what I wanted last year. Last year, I would have wanted a gift card to be able to eat out more or a stupid game so I could sit on my butt some more. This year, my list contains of clothes so I have something to look forward to, small weights, and snow shoes.
  • skyski_tige
    skyski_tige Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    For someone to pay my property taxes!!!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Not going to be much of a Christmas this year because we're so stinkin' poor but I'm hoping for my yearly house shoes. It's a tradition that I always get house shoes for Christmas. :bigsmile:

You're not alone - there may be many of of us in that boat. I get yearly PJ's. :) I have enough pj's to last the rest of my life, but every year, I get some new ones. It's the tradition that makes it fun. Looking forward to being able to do something special, even if it's small, for loved ones.