365 days, 90 pounds, with pics!

Options

Replies

• april1445
    Options
    Oh man! I started around the same time as you, but really haven't been consistent at all! you know the saying "in a year, you'll be glad you started today". ? You are a perfect illustration of that. Really need to make this the year. congratulations.
  • KMiYong
    KMiYong Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! way to go! <3
  • blinker86
    blinker86 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much for your kind words! I've always found that reading the success stories of others has helped me to maintain my motivation over the past year, and I'm elated that I can help to be that motivation for some of you as well!
  • Rebecca1552
    Options
    What a great success! Congrats!! :smile:
  • ceebeez1975
    ceebeez1975 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    How tall are you? You look amazing! I am wanting to get to a similar weight also
  • blinker86
    blinker86 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    How tall are you? You look amazing! I am wanting to get to a similar weight also

I'm 5'5" and still want to lose another 30 pounds or so. Not sure what my actual goal weight is. Figure I'll know when I get there!
  • afat12
    afat12 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! :smile:
  • Candiedginger
    Candiedginger Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting your success. A while back a girl posted she was going to turn over a new leaf the first of the year and some people were not very nice. Actually I was afraid to post for fear I also might be criticized. As I can see there are so many wonderful people on the site. You are such an encouragement. You look fabulous and here’s to another great year in 2014.
  • vijaynarayanan
    Options
    Amazing feat, inspired....congrats:smile:
  • ceebeez1975
    ceebeez1975 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You are the same height as me I think you look so good. I want to get to about 78kg ( currently 101) I think it will be a weight I can maintain, too low and I will struggle. I am being kind and giving myself a year to get to my goal.
  • spring423
    Options
    Super job!
  • Fittingitforever
    Fittingitforever Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    So awesome! Congrats!
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! :flowerforyou:
  • DuckDynastyMakesMeLaugh
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep up the great work!
    I know you have inspired a lot of people! Happy New Year!:flowerforyou:
  • xoeva
    xoeva Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    All I can say is WOW:smile:
  • mcadamsp
    Options
    Great accomplishment in a year! I've logged every day since last day in April. I've lost 54 pounds as of today. The logging is the key. When you keep up with what you eat,, you see just how much you do eat. Good luck
  • mariejoymiller
    mariejoymiller Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Love your comments!
    Best wishes for a healthy 2014
    Thanks for the inspirations
  • judyamk
    judyamk Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Wow you are truly an inspiration to all of us thank you for sharing your blog & the photos.I know your 2014 will even be better than 2013. It is exciting to learn different things about our selves and what we are capable of doing. My year is going to be 2014 ,thanks for sharing all the hard work you did in 2013 .
    Take care
    Judy
  • gwen485
    gwen485 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You look great!! :wink:
  • lenniebus
    lenniebus Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    You look amazingly fit and happy!!! I love that your doggies were in your wedding picture too :)! CONGRATULATIONS on a job well done!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!