all my friends disappeared!

Options
I broke my diet during the holidays and I need some more.friends.
I don't want to go on a down hill slide again and need friends that are serious about changing their life style. People that won't cancel their profile when they want to give up.

Replies

• SofaKingRad_II
    Options
    Good luck in finding friends here. There are a lot of people on this site that are very supportive!
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me but i only offer support to those that give support to me too

good luck on your joruney
  • TipTopMMR
    TipTopMMR Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I log each day-not looking to lose, as I am pregnant, but I am committed to a healthy lifestyle! Feel free to add me.
  • smelius22
    smelius22 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! Everyone else feel free to add me too :))
  • djxil
    djxil Posts: 357
    Options
    Only go downhill if your downhill is the arrow pointing to reduced weight, I will add you.
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    The word friend is subjective and varied by one's interpretation.

By choice, my FL is small so I can provide motivation and encouragement along with receiving such. I log daily and I am quite active. If you are serious, feel free to add me.

Have a great day.
  • melissaka7
    melissaka7 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • bluesy8899
    bluesy8899 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm here everyday and serious about my health goals, feel free to add me if you are the same. Best to you!
  • HappyMeLovely
    HappyMeLovely Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. There are times that I fall off or stop logging but I always come back. I've been deleted by some people during periods of inactivity, but everyone has to do what is best for them. I only delete overly negative people, because they tend to make me negative.
  • Mandr2199
    Mandr2199 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Most all my friends are overweight, but are starting to talk about getting into shape because of my own lifestyle change. However I had to go it alone when I started out.
  • macypowell02
    Options
    I do good for a couple of weeks and then I fall off the wagon! I need friends for motivation, add me please!
  • jlar09
    jlar09 Posts: 99
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I just hit 70 days of tracking and a lot of my friends' news feeds have gone silent. I love seeing other people be successful! It helps me continue on!
  • g82green
    Options
    Feel free to add me! The people here are wonderful! Good Luck!!
  • Peony559
    Options
    Feel free to add me. We all need support.
  • nickylee76
    nickylee76 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    You can add me. :)
  • amayaasn
    amayaasn Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me, I log my exercise everyday and am getting better about my food logging. would love support and to support. Had soem discouraging progress lately despite my efforts.
  • elizabethoneill
    elizabethoneill Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your friend as I too need support. I have also just sign up to the lose 14lbs by the 14th February. This might be good for you too
  • Wilhellmina
    Wilhellmina Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Giving up doesn't belong in my dictionary :) But yeah I have seen people who added me when I came here and that was about the last time I ever saw them. After 3 months I just remove them from my friends list.
  • JilloftheDead
    JilloftheDead Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I've been logging every day since the beginning of October (except for a couple days when camping with no cell reception). I've survived Thanksgiving, Halloween and Christmas so far! Sending a friend request your way :happy:
  • Matt24442
    Options
    I'm very supportive and feel free to add my llama