30 days of Turbo Fire, no weight loss

Options
2»

Replies

• Delgadillo321
    Options
    Hi my name is jazmín, I'm 21 years old and I'm having this exact same problem. By eating more calories... What foods should we eat? It's a little confusing for me because I thought in order to lose weight you need to eat less calories since youre trying to burn calories. But what do I know..? I hope someone can reply because I'm getting frustrated too. One month in and I'm still 160 lbs. I lost 2 inches but why won't those numbers go down?! I try my best in my workouts and I feel healthier and I can do way more than the first day of turbo fire.. at first I thought maybe the scale is broken (lol) and now I'm blaming it on my birth control... But to Think I'm not eating enough is crazy. So what am I supposed to eat?
  • SaundraM2009
    SaundraM2009 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Eat healthy (the nutrition guide that comes with Turbo Fire can give you some ideas, or sites like Eatbetteramerica.com, or skinnytaste.com). If the inches are moving, that's all that matters. And MFP calculates a deficit for you, so you'll want to eat at least SOME of the calories you've burned from exercise, otherwise you're not giving your body enough energy to perform basic metabolic functions and recover from your workouts.