I NEED A BUDDY

Options
I need a MYFITNESSPAL buddy TO get on my case and remind me to use this awesome tool!

Add me as a FRIEND if you are great at nagging!

Thanks!

P.S. - If you want - I'll return the favor.

Replies

• shhcher
    shhcher Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Not sure about "NAGGING" (hate that word) how about Motivating? I could use some of that myself! Been doing good on here just started enjoying all the awesome holiday food and didntt track. Getting myself back on track. Im here if you want! I like the way I feel when I weigh less and still want that!
  • dokddog
    dokddog Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I will stay on your case if you promise to stay on mine. I have been going back and forth with my weight and I really need to stick with it this time.
  • anaisbutterfly7
    anaisbutterfly7 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I need both motivation and "nagging" (but a more positive word for it), so I will add you. Never added a friend before though, not sure how good at it I will be. :)
  • Shade88
    Options
    I'm also someone that needs motivation! I'm starting INSANITY today.. a 60 day challenge.!!!:smile:
  • tigletcann
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me! It's so nice to see others working towards to same goal to motivate me :)
  • cally_
    cally_ Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me.. If you do, message me and we can chat.. I'm gonna be doing the 30 day shred if anyone wants to do it at the same time? :)
  • shirleyh1946
    shirleyh1946 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want a Grandmother to NAG you. I'm an Expert!!! LOL!!
    Seriously-I'm available!!!
    Good Luck!
  • Soritaia
    Soritaia Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'll tryand keep you motivated if you do the same for me
    im starting insanity on jan 1st. I think i will need all the help i can get!
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I also don't know about the nagging other than making people feel guilty if I'm doing the work and they aren't (I'm 59 y.o.)... have gotten more than a few friends off their "bums". ;-) Add me if I can help!
  • jimcebula
    jimcebula Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Same here ... I've been using MFP on and off for a while now. I need to get back on track. I'm happy to try to encourage anyone if you can do the same for me! Add me as a friend ..
  • ThePinkAvenger
    Options
    Not sure about "NAGGING" (hate that word) how about Motivating? I could use some of that myself! Been doing good on here just started enjoying all the awesome holiday food and didntt track. Getting myself back on track. Im here if you want! I like the way I feel when I weigh less and still want that!

OK - Nagging is a bad word.
  • airdale8263
    airdale8263 Posts: 2,155 Member
    Options
    Be glad to help motivate. FR request sent.
  • nickyazlan
    nickyazlan Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... my Husband would say I hold the world record in "nagging". I call it motivational and inspirational guidance and support :)
  • newcindylou
    newcindylou Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You got it! A great support team! That is what we all need!
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Be your own buddy, having others be accountable for you is a bit irresponsible.
  • newcindylou
    newcindylou Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    GO GIRL!! I start P90x3 in the am!
  • dserious111
    dserious111 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey folks! First post here, I need buddies as well. I like to be nagged and/or motivated. Add me! I'll return the favor. Lets all stay focused
  • Eli716
    Eli716 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Asking for others to keep you on track is a tad excessive in my opinion. I understand the need of having others support you and give you tips and pointers because I do it for my friends as well, but you are asking a large amount of people to "nag" at you, which might become old after a few days. If you miss a day or two, you might get flooded with comments and messages saying "omg where are you?! Get back on track asap!" or other things similar to that degree.

Good luck staying on track, though! :)
  • wjrapp
    wjrapp Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Add me....
  • slimnfit613
    slimnfit613 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I won't nag...but will motivate and help along this journey. ;)