24yrs ols. 100+lbs to loose. Add me! =)

Options
I am 24 looking to lose 100+lbs. I am just beginning to use MFP (started two weeks ago). I share my diary. Would love support and new friends! Feel free to add me! =)

Replies

• cally_
    cally_ Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna add you! Feel free to message me whenever
  • tdh115
    tdh115 Posts: 52
    Options
    HI,

Sent you a friend request.
  • dancingmuffin
    dancingmuffin Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    i am also 24 with 150 to lose feel free to add me
  • daywater
    Options
    Hi!! I have been RIGHT where you are. It's baby steps all the way. I have been on here off and on for 5 years. I have lost over 100 + lbs and had a baby in there too! Welcome and joining MFP is a GREAT first step. If i can help encourage you in any way let me know. :wink:
  • fitandworking
    fitandworking Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Also 24 and have lost 71 pounds from my heaviest over a couple of years (49 pounds of that was pre MFP) and have 73 left before goal weight. Good luck on your goals and I'll add you!
  • brandy1289
    brandy1289 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I have tried weight loss before and have succeeded (lost 100lbs at most) but faile to maintain and gained all back plus more =( I finally have got strength (mentally) to begin again. I started at extremes last time to lose weight so I think that was also what gave me my downfall as well. I am excited to try again and did have a beautiful baby girl this Halloween but lost the 35lbs I gained with her right away and am now 5lbs below my prepregnant weight! Thank you for wanting to support/encourage me on this journey! WIll help encourage/support you guys as well! =)