Not that much to lose...

Options
2»

Replies

• lauren_jb
    lauren_jb Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Have you tried getting into weight training to re-shape your body and set different goals for yourself. I find the scale can be frustrating. I used to just run, nothing major, but lifting has really changed my physique and body fat%.
    I am up 8 pounds since beginning of December so looking to get shed those and get back at it!
    Feel free to friend me; make sure you include a message though!

I've not really tried weight training. I'm not really sure where to start, I have zero core strength (and I mean nothing) so I think classes might be a bit beyond me. Do definitely need to tone up though. Any tips on where to start?
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Have you tried getting into weight training to re-shape your body and set different goals for yourself. I find the scale can be frustrating. I used to just run, nothing major, but lifting has really changed my physique and body fat%.
    I am up 8 pounds since beginning of December so looking to get shed those and get back at it!
    Feel free to friend me; make sure you include a message though!

I've not really tried weight training. I'm not really sure where to start, I have zero core strength (and I mean nothing) so I think classes might be a bit beyond me. Do definitely need to tone up though. Any tips on where to start?
    If you search ' strength training' on here you will find lots on info. Depends on what equipment you have/ can use. Body by you or starting strength are good bodyweight only programmes.
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    I have about 7lbs to go, again. Hit my goal weight, gained some back. Hit it again. Gained it back again. So now I'm back at it, again. Would love some friends that understand this struggle.