NSV - Clothes!

Options
So for the past four or so years, if you were to ask my shirt size I would reluctantly tell you a large and even then sometimes that wasn't enough. Last week, while I was suppose to be out shopping for Christmas presents for others at the outlets, I saw this adorable sweater but they only had smalls left. I tried it on thinking that in a few more pounds it might fit. To my complete surprise, it fit perfectly!!

June 2013: 167
December 2013: 136

Replies

• emilyc85
    emilyc85 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    What an amazing accomplishment! Way to go!

Good luck in your continued fitness goals :D
  • inside_lap
    inside_lap Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • ChiJen8
    Options
    Thanks all! I've been waiting for the day I can post of the success board!
  • FatKidAtHeart88
    FatKidAtHeart88 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! All I can ever find are smalls when I am shopping and I certainly cant wear them! Keep it up! :)
  • lighteningjeanne855
    Options
    Congratulations! You've done wonderfully this year!
    Enjoy that sweater to the maximum!
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Great work!
  • brown46545
    brown46545 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Oh I agree - that is the greatest feeling ever! In my opinion, better than a number on the scale. Great job!
  • clynn83
    clynn83 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Yayyyy!!!! Congratulations:happy:
  • GummyHuman
    GummyHuman Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Nice!

One of the worst feelings I ever experienced at work was when we had to order shirts for a convention and I had to tell someone my shirt size. I said 2x even though the 3x would've made me feel more comfortable. (Everyone can see me! They know I am fat. Why do I care about the number?!) And the person ordering the shirts (who is a total sweetheart and ex-fat girl who would never judge me) was something like a size 0. Blech.

Can't wait to even say "medium"!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!