Need New Workout Ideas

Options
Everytime I lose weight I have a tendency to get bored with the workouts I'm doing and stop doing them. There isn't a gym in my area so I can only really workout at home. Right now I have zumba, turbo jam, and tae bo dvds. Occasionally I will ride bike or walk on the treadmill. I'm a student and I really can't afford expensive workouts.

So I was just looking for new workout ideas that I can do at home. What do you guys do that's a good workout I could afford? I'm thinking about asking for Turbo Fire for my birthday in a few months, but that's not until March and I really need some new ideas! I can feel myself getting bored with some of the workouts I'm doing and I really want to keep losing weight and getting in shape.

Replies

• KyRiedy
    KyRiedy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You could try www.Blogilates.com
    Cassey Ho comes up with a workout calendar each month (sign up for the newsletter and she'll email you the password at the end of each month). She makes new workout videos all the time, and because the calendars change each month, it doesn't get too boring. And it's free!
  • ShellMarie35
    ShellMarie35 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You could try www.Blogilates.com
    Cassey Ho comes up with a workout calendar each month (sign up for the newsletter and she'll email you the password at the end of each month). She makes new workout videos all the time, and because the calendars change each month, it doesn't get too boring. And it's free!

I think I found this actually like a few minutes before I read this. I've only watched one of her videos, but it looks really good. I'm going to have to try it. Thank you! I didn't know about youtube workout videos because I've never looked them up before.
  • ShellMarie35
    ShellMarie35 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    anyone else have any ideas for me?
  • kagevf
    kagevf Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    i can customized a workout and a meal plan for you that will keep you workin. all you need is will and determination. no quitters here.
    we keep pushing! add me up if your interested.
  • kleigh712
    Options
    I just started TurboFire this week. All I can say is WOW!!! I can't believe how much I'm sweating with this program. I can't wait to see the results. If you do get it, let me know. We can be TF buddies. Hope you find something in the meantime.
  • coppertop_4
    coppertop_4 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    www.kiyaknight.com

Weightless by Kiya tons of stuff on youtube
  • mssaintsfan
    Options
    I found a wonderful website with tons of information, workouts, recipes, etc. She also has a ton of workouts on her website that she does to demonstrate and you can follow along with her. The website is www.benderfitness.com- you should try it, it's wonderful!
  • EdwardBarrera
    Options
    Want to Move Like an Animal? You won't be bored with conscious movement that'll keep the brain fit and chains of coordination moving more effectively.

Check out this ebook on Amazon - Move Like an Animal - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00HFFSWLC.

You can do all the moves at home and can download the free audio trainings which accompany each chapter.