Options
    Yes!
  • gmthisfeller
    gmthisfeller Posts: 779 Member
    Options
  • HannahInHawaii
    HannahInHawaii Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I will be logging on New Year's Day. As far as drinking alcohol is concerned the answer is no... I have not consumed any alcohol since February 26, 1999.

winning!
  • Savyna
    Savyna Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    I'm logging. No problems.
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I will be eating all the foods, drinking all the wine and logging it all as well...well, everything my wino brain can remember, anyway. :)
  • wiscck
    wiscck Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm running a 5K tomorrow (my first!) and we get beer and a bottle of champagne when it's over. I plan on enjoying those beers after the race and the champagne that night. I'll log it, but I won't worry if I go over. I'm not going to any parties or anything, just planning on having a quiet evening at home, so I probably won't be eating anything outside of the norm. Just the drinking.
  • CaMeRaGrL
    Options
    clamato juice only has 60 calories and vodka none ......mmmm ceasers. oh and vodka and fresca zero calories!
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    Probably on New Year's Day, but not on New Year's Eve...I may start out logging New Year's Eve, but I'm making the food and we're hosting so...probably too busy to finish logging. I will finish logging on New Year's Day.
  • Candiedginger
    Candiedginger Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm going to log it. I tried skipping Christmas and was only kidden myself.
  • shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options
    clamato juice only has 60 calories and vodka none ......mmmm ceasers. oh and vodka and fresca zero calories!

uhhh vodka has calories. Better check again :flowerforyou: