What if men and women switched roles in the gym?

Options
Amadbro
Amadbro Posts: 750 Member
Thought this was worth sharing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMSiXbso8GU

Replies

• redwan2001
    redwan2001 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    That was freaking funny. Want to get some frozen yogurt I earned it lmaooooo
  • Iceberg_Simpson
    Iceberg_Simpson Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Lolz.

I love to walk up behind da menz and correct their form.
  • lsorci919
    lsorci919 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Saw that video a few weeks ago. I love it! hilarious!
  • SofaKingRad_II
    Options
    Yeah! All those ladies staring at my *kitten* in yoga pants as I stretch. I'd feel like such an object! :cry:
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • Jestinia
    Jestinia Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    Love it! And I get dirty looks for running on the treadmill like I'm being chased by a cheetah. I'll glance around next time and see if any of the sweaty mens are getting those looks. If not, I'm declaring sexism.
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    Seen the video before & it is a good one.

Many of the women in the video have attractive bodies and I'd be glad to meet one at fitness class.
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    Yeah! All those ladies staring at my *kitten* in yoga pants as I stretch. I'd feel like such an object! :cry:

Just take off your shirt. Then we will stare at all of you rather than just one part of you. Problem solved.
  • Amadbro
    Options

qft
  • the_dude00
    the_dude00 Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    nice
  • WuTanquerayClan
    Options
    If women creeped on me as much as guys creep on them, I would be in the gym all day, errrday
  • XoXoCountryGalXoXo
    Options
    Haha! :laugh:
  • cholderer
    cholderer Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I don't know about the rest of the ladies here but I am definitely a creeper of guys at the gym. I'm not handsy and I don't make comments but I'm definitely looking your way in a fashion that isn't lady like lol. If you think you're imagining my stare, you're mistaken. I actually am looking at you and will continue to keep looking at you slyly (or not so slyly)
  • Amadbro
    Options
    I don't know about the rest of the ladies here but I am definitely a creeper of guys at the gym. I'm not handsy and I don't make comments but I'm definitely looking your way in a fashion that isn't lady like lol. If you think you're imagining my stare, you're mistaken. I actually am looking at you and will continue to keep looking at you slyly (or not so slyly)

Ive come to find that most women are like this (despite what they say)