Back at It

Options
I was a member back in 2012 and was active and seeing great results. I hurt my foot and in my frustration I deactivated my acct and went my way. I gained some weight back but not all of it. I am ready to get back started and could use friends and support. I am starting C25K back today after completing it in June 2012 and getting my eating back under control. I have lots to learn for sure. Thanks

Replies

• sandobr1
    sandobr1 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Good luck, it is a never ending challenge! Off to add you as a new pal. :smile:
  • tfleischer
    tfleischer Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Just finished WEEK 1 of C25K. If you want to join me here, please feel free to add me.
    I have found that by being supportive of others, I get back a lot in return!
  • hcdawgs
    hcdawgs Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys for the add.
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    c25k is a great way to get running.it got me started and allowed me to move into the half good luck.feel free to add if you like.
  • khara2012
    khara2012 Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    I've never heard of the c25K, but I am also "back at it" after a break from MFP. I joined back in 2012 and made good progress, even training for a Zombie run (5K) but it didn't work out. I'm hoping to get back into a more regular schedule, so I can't guarantee to be supportive ALL the time, but I can promise to be supportive when I am on! Good enough? :wink: