Crazy dedicated loggers

Options
I just wonder if there are anymore crazy people out there who have long logging streaks... I'm Don from Texas, 48 and exercise is a habit, eating is a challenge. Not a big friend collector, but I do wonder if there are more crazy loggers out there??? My logging streak is currently over 1400 day... Joined March 2010, still here :-))

Replies

• terrance250
    terrance250 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    And here I thought I was doing good sneaking up on the 6 month mark....lol
  • PrincessEliNa
    PrincessEliNa Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    That is so impressive to me! I'm on ... Day 20. Lol
  • prettykitty01
    prettykitty01 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's some dedication!
  • DEJ230
    DEJ230 Posts: 18
    Options
    Some people hunt, fish, shop... I love going to the gym...
  • DEJ230
    Options
    That is so impressive to me! I'm on ... Day 20. Lol

Great start, keep it going :))
  • DEJ230
    Options
    And here I thought I was doing good sneaking up on the 6 month mark....lol

You're doing great!! Keep it going
  • samanthab19
    samanthab19 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Great logging!! I thought I was doing good on 429 days...I'll just keep logging away :)
  • DEJ230
    Options
    Great logging!! I thought I was doing good on 429 days...I'll just keep logging away :)
    I checked out ur profile, ur doing all the good!!
  • enks07
    enks07 Posts: 74
    Options
    I think it's like 135 days for me but I only started this summer with logging. I intend to keep this up forever.

If by some chance, they decide to kill this website/app, I'll go crazy. Haha.
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    "Feb 2013"?

Been logging since I joined.
  • pizzmor
    Options
    I am on day 65 which is a personal victory for me. Seeing your success at 1400 days is amazing and strengthens my desire to succeed. Thanks. :)
  • fourfiftythree
    fourfiftythree Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    1400 is crazy! Amazing dedication. I am on day 246 I think? Haven't missed a day since I started logging and not planning to stop anytime soon.
  • discoveredamber
    discoveredamber Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    You guys are doing amazing. I am only on 90 days.
  • Krista916
    Options
    Day 247 for me!! Now it's a game! I can't let it go back to 1!!!
  • nodinswife
    nodinswife Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I hit 315 days today! Very excited to be closing in on a year!
  • DEJ230
    Options
    I think it's like 135 days for me but I only started this summer with logging. I intend to keep this up forever.

If by some chance, they decide to kill this website/app, I'll go crazy. Haha.
    I completely think the same thing!!!
  • Amestris
    Amestris Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Yea... I caught that too... ???
  • Troublemonster
    Troublemonster Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I made it to about 500 days then took a day or two off. Now am starting over at about 10 days
  • teabeeten
    teabeeten Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Very impressive! I'm at 394. It felt great to hit that first year, I can't even imagine closing in on four!
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 557 of logging all my food. I notice that you get credit for logging in if you have been on the site or app at all, whether or not you log anything.

The only problem is now I'm getting a little paranoid that something will happen to cause me to miss a day and lose my streak. During my one close call, I was spending a weekend in the woods where my ATT iPhone had no service. I had to beg my boyfriend with a Verizon account to let me log on his phone. I was desperate.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!