With Great Success Comes Great Rewards...

Options
So, I did it...finally!

I have lost an entire person, or the combined weight of my 9 year old and 6 year old...150lbs gone forever!

And with that, my reward is getting a new body...anchor tummy tuck, breast job and some liposuction on these stubborn saddle bags...

What can I say...GO ME!!!!

I have had every excuse to not lose the weight but I did it anyways...degenerative disk disease, moving 30,000 miles from home, a husband who works away for 9 months of the year, two kids to raise, an ankle that will just not get with the program and get right, but I did it anyways...

No excuses...do what you need to do, and screw those who tell you, you cant do it...

Replies

• ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Way to go. Such and inspiration.. I have 150-160lbs I gotta lose to be in healthy range. Plus hypertension and elevated triglycerides and A1C(in the pre-diabetic low end). My NP put me on Metformin but I'd like to get off all my prescription pills.

Disc degeneration runs in my family both my biological brothers have major issues with theirs. My grandfather and mom have had some troubles too. Plus autoimmune stuff that weight will only make worse so I know it needs to go. Along with all the heart problems my grandparents had its just not healthy.
  • msjac23
    msjac23 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Congrat! Well Done.
  • bdur76
    bdur76 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Boom... well done! Enjoy your new body and life!
  • BePawsitive
    BePawsitive Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! Time to celebrate!
  • dogo187
    dogo187 Posts: 376
    Options
    Thank you...and yes, I have been celebrating when I wake up every morning...one day closer to my surgery date which I am so excited about I can barely contain myself....

All the negative talk, the nay-sayers will just have to deal with the fact that I did what they said I couldn't... :)
  • jessizona80
    jessizona80 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You are proof that where there is a WILL there is a WAY! Congrats on your success and best of luck with your upcoming surgery.
  • munzaga
    munzaga Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats! You must feel amazing.
  • mgorham13
    mgorham13 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    One tough cookie, enjoy the body
  • dogo187
    dogo187 Posts: 376
    Options
    My surgery is just 6 days away...

This time next week my doctor and his staff will be working on removing my loose skin....

Its really happening...YAY!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!