It's a new year new start

Options
zd04
zd04 Posts: 1,160 Member
Hello friends....
It's new year and and I am planning to start my this journey of losing weight again. After so many failures, This time I am totally determined about losing weight. I have decided some goals:
1. Logging on mfp everyday even if I had a bad day.
2. try to do any kind of exercise/workout everyday.
3. Do not give so much attention to weighing scale just make best efforts and results will be seen automatically.
So girls and guys plz let me know if you are planning for the same. we can do it together by pushing each other to get best results.:flowerforyou:
with hopes,
zd04

Replies

• zd04
    Options
    Knock Knock....is there no one?? :indifferent: :noway:
  • Red_Scorpio_555
    Red_Scorpio_555 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    bump...lets bump this post to get response! :)
  • zd04
    Options
    Thanks red....feeling blessed to have a friend like you...:flowerforyou:
  • rabiamohsin2012
    Options
    hi......i have same feelings as yours,did many attempts but no results,now this tym i am fully ready for it.............lets start and keep motivated each other
  • hkingscott
    hkingscott Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    And me I'm totally ready for the new year! let's do this together girls and keep each other motivated! I need the help and imagine u do too :-) x
  • getmeright1
    Options
    I'm definitely looking to change some things for myself with my health. Too many times I start with the goal of some big weight loss and I never succeed(like most). I'm going in with no certain expectations so I don't set myself of for failure. I'm going to work to stay dedicated to logging in to mfp everyday and I'll just set small goals for myself. My first goal is to lose 20 lbs. I'm not a slave to the scale, so I will wait 8 weeks before I step on one again. Good luck to us all and HAPPY NEW YEAR with blessings to all. :-)
  • cizzawizza
    cizzawizza Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I've decided to get serious too. Time for me to ditch the cake and chocs......Christmas is over! I'd love to join you on the journey - here's to New Year, New Us x
  • lauralozzle
    lauralozzle Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm with you!! Keep restarting but this will be the last time!

I've pretty much ate all the chocolate now anyway! Not much left to tempt me!
  • HKHAN1982
    HKHAN1982 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I just finished a 3 month group challenge I started where I wanted to lose 1 lb a week but ended up losing only 3 lbs total. I was disappointed, but happy I didn't end up gaining, especially during the difficult holiday times. 2014 is a new year, new beginning. I think instead of recording weekly weigh ins, I want to give myself monthly goals. If I even lose 1 lb a month, by the end of the year, that'll be 11 lbs less and will be close to my goal weight loss of 15 lbs. Ofcourse I could lose more than that, and that would be the challenge but I want to lose a minimum of 1 lb a month. Will record my weight tomorrow 1/1/2014 and then the first of every month. Hope 2014 is the year I finally lose the baby weight! =)