T25 partner

Options
2»

Replies

• sweiland1
    sweiland1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I will start on the 6th. Add m if you wish.
  • shhcher
    shhcher Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Finally got this tape! Started it but I stopped. Will commit soon. Shouldve started today but prob will start the 6th as well. Add me T25ers and we'll do it together!
  • jswartz2014
    Options
    Just rocked out workout two... a little to rhythm oriented for me, still got a killer sweat going along with a great cardio burn. new to all of this, is there a way to start a forum to check in through this site? Id love to get everyone on board and start a mega t25 thread for tips and tricks with the exercises. My fav for cardio 1.0 was the in out burpees...never was able to crank em out during insantiy
  • shhcher
    shhcher Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I just started a group for people starting T25 Jan 6th. Look for it! Lets do it and compare together!
  • Cinnamon45
    Options
    Just did day one today! Join the T25 group that is starting this week. A person posted the link earlier in this thread. Good Luck!
  • nikkibernie
    nikkibernie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just started the Gamma phase. I completed Alpha and Beta. I lucked out- there's a group of ladies I work out with 4 nights a week and on Saturday mornings in a church basement. Most of us are moms. We get the kids off to bed and meet up at 8:30 pm for our 25 minute workouts. On Saturdays, we bring our kids with us if the dads are busy or working. I've had great results with T25- in measurements and pounds. I've lost about 5 inches overall and still going! Good luck to everyone just starting out. These workouts are great!
  • Little_Laura_K
    Little_Laura_K Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday because there no time like to present ad I'm not waiting until the new year to start achieving my goals :-D

Remember if like me you struggled, due to lack of fitness (I use to be so fit) then hang on in with the moderator, don't stop but do take a sip of water if you need it.

If we commit to the program hopefully we will see the results we have deserved for so long.

Good luck everyone.

Laura xo
    laura-k.co.uk
  • kamyers1289
    kamyers1289 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday because there no time like to present ad I'm not waiting until the new year to start achieving my goals :-D

Remember if like me you struggled, due to lack of fitness (I use to be so fit) then hang on in with the moderator, don't stop but do take a sip of water if you need it.

If we commit to the program hopefully we will see the results we have deserved for so long.

Good luck everyone.

Laura xo
    laura-k.co.uk

Excellent points. I thought it was in pretty good shape until we got to the On Your Mark up & down. Then I was like "Oh dear Lord why!". Tania makes it so the workout is accessible to everyone. Love it.

I kept a glass of water near me and took a sip when I needed, but didn't stop for more than 2 seconds.

Just finished Day 1 - Alpha Cardio
  • marik0o9
    Options
    I started yesterday! lets motivate each other ! =)
  • kddruckenmiller
    kddruckenmiller Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm starting it today, doing my first workout as soon as I post this. Will be watching what I eat as well. I would love friends who are doing it as well!
  • Debbieknight75
    Debbieknight75 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I started it today feel free to add me
  • mzthang77
    mzthang77 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am on day 3 of the program. I am doing a hybrid of Chalean Extreme and this one so I can have weights too. Feel free to add me!
  • ktredden
    ktredden Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I received my 20lb weightloss badge today (16 plus the 4 I had gained before I starting tracking again). I weighed six times to make sure it was accurate, haha. I feel great!!! I start week 2 of Beta on Monday.
  • nikkibernie
    nikkibernie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I only have 2 days of Gamma left and I have to say, this was my favorite phase of T25. I'm still lumpy, but I'm starting to get definition in my abs, legs, and arms. I'm moving on to Insanity next and I'm a little scared, but ready. I'm down 19.4 pounds (10 of which I lost with T25) and still going strong to lose 12 more. Couldn't have done it without this app!