7 months - 104 llbs Lost - NEVER AGAIN!!!!!

Options
Hey folks

I've seen so many inspirational stories on this and I'll be honest, I used to be one those people who wondered "how do they do it?" I've tried every diet in the book and the results were always the same, Id end up heavier than I started and the vicious cycle would begin again.. .

The pic below is what I used to look like and this particular pic was taken exactly 1 year ago today ...

photo7_zps50fcea1d.jpg

Now you'd think that would be motivation enough to try and lose weight but it wasn't and I went on another 4 months carrying an outrageous amount of weight. I cant even say it was anything in particular that triggered my loss because it wasn't, I just woke up one day and thought enough was enough! I joined the gym in April and enlisted a personal trainer

This pic below was day 1 of my lifestyle change ... as you can see i was pretty big :sad:

photo6_zpse5ddfad0.jpg

I've taken some various pics throughout my journey and I've posted them below:

photo5_zpse25ca112.jpg

photo_zpsf620bb2c.jpg

photo22_zps25dc0df6.jpg

photo3_zps06fb1fcf.jpg

Sorry the pics are the best but you get the idea of the transformation I've gone through.

I'm at a point in my life when being fat isn't acceptable to me anymore and I want my old body back to match my "pretty" face as I'm told.

Been working out now continuously for 7 months and so far I've lost 104 llbs and 83.7 inches all round. I feel amazing, I feel like I can take on the world and I feel I want more!

Going from doing nothing to working out 7 days a week has changed my life for the better, my fitness has improved, I am never sick! Suffered from headaches and migraines for years and have not had one since I started my lifestyle change. I'm a much more tolerable person to be around now I'm told lol ( cheeky swines ) I'm happy, cheerful and loving life! That's something that no amount of money can buy!

I spin 5 times a week, Body Pump and TRX classes once a week and now I'm a Metafit nut!! and LOVING IT!! I Mix in some Insanity and now starting P90x - need to change it up all the time!! My personal training is worth her weight in GOLD! She has helped me change my life!!! Exercise has changed my life!

Next stage is cleaning up my diet, I am a lover of all things McDonalds especially my long standing love affair with Big Macs! Not quite ready to jack them in yet but I could be doing with cleaning up my fat intake.

I wanted to post this because everybody is capable of greatness if you just put your mind to it! I never thought I could do it but now I'll never give up and I'll never go back to being fat again! I've still got about 40-60 llbs left to lose and tone up so you'll be seeing me again when I'm at goal weight.

In terms of sizes I started at a UK 28 and I'm now a comfortable 14/16 my goal is a UK 10! I'm 5'7 too so dont want go too small so i can keep my curves!

Happy New Year and make 2014 a great one!!!

Thanks for looking peeps!!!

Charlene x :heart:

Replies

• catherine11mac
    Options
    Well done you!

Amazing work...and you look so young now!

Keep it up.:flowerforyou:
  • gooose7
    gooose7 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Fabulous Story !!!!! Amazing results !!! Bring on 2014!!!!!
  • Livin4me1969
    Livin4me1969 Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    :drinker: WOW!! That is so amazing!! You should be so proud of what you have accomplished! You look like your own daughter now...lol Great work!!
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    :drinker: WOW!! That is so amazing!! You should be so proud of what you have accomplished! You look like your own daughter now...lol Great work!!

thank you folks :heart: :heart: and you aren't the first person to tell me that xx
  • DECAFLiving
    DECAFLiving Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational - you look amazing!
  • krista2131
    krista2131 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!! You are an inspiration. You should be proud of yourself, this is a big accomplishment. You kicked 2013's butt, bring it on 2014.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    What an accomplishment! And you look seriously 15 years younger as well! Beautiful.
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!
  • auval622
    auval622 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You look Awesome!:happy:
  • tegalicious
    Options
    You are such an inspiration Charlene. You have no idea! Even though I am at goal weight, seeing your awesome workouts on my news feed make me wanna beast mode it up every day! You look amazing and your transformation has been incredible! I just hope you know how much you inspire me and lots of people around you and look forward to continuing to share in your weight loss journey in 2014! Have a great New Years Eve!!!!
  • Hodgie12345
    Hodgie12345 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Gorjuss x
    Options
    Amazing! You look great and are a wonderful inspiration to us! Enjoy your new life in the new year!
  • mainesm
    mainesm Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational!!!
  • KariBear7
    KariBear7 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look AMAZING! And such an inspiration! I have 100+ lbs to lose, and I def need people who have been there, done that on my side. This is my second MFP profile, as the first time, after logging in for 200+ days in a row, my life sorta fell apart personally, and I couldnt keep up with anything, including the 30 lbs I had lost from Jan-June last year. SO inspiring!! Thank You! You show me that there is hope! I am like you in that people always tell me I have a pretty face, etc...I know if I lose the weight, I could HOT lol. Thank you!
  • sharonlea81
    Options
    Wow you look great!! You also look much younger and healthier now. Congrats!! Keep up the GREAT work!!
  • Raw_Bean
    Raw_Bean Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Wow! Way to go. 104lbs in 7 months - completely amazing! :D
  • ohaston
    ohaston Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Great job and Boy you look so much younger ... !
    congrats and Happy NEW year!
  • Brandon74
    Brandon74 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, and what a transformation. Congrats on your success.
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    thank you folks, still a work in progress so not finished yet!!
  • Me2FitMe
    Me2FitMe Posts: 1,284 Member
    Options
    Charlene!! You are amazing! Your results are fantastic! Just glad I have you as a friend to inspire me each and every day!! XX
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!