Mom of 4, trying to win by losing

Options
I am NOT new to weight loss but I am new to it NOT working lmfao, I have done many things in my life to get healthy and have fluctuated on and off with my weight for a long time as my photo's show, most current one is the one at the table with my baby as of 12/31/2013.

I am definitely looking for POSITIVE people as I live in the very very southern region of Alabama, its very negative around here for people wishing to get healthy and I have HEARD IT ALL! "you need to eat more" "you have NO BUTT! hahaha" things that led to "I know girl I wish I could lose too" and "Dang Mary, you just broke that chair!" lmfao I have been there. Right now I am at my heaviest and its become a mental battle more than a physical one. I lack a lot of the motivation and drive I used to have so I really think support and constructive criticism is best FOR ME lol.

Im non judgmental so if your Gay, ethnic, religious, political, Overly Sexual, Conservative or weigh less or more than me I WILL NOT JUDGE YOU!! I love love love people and nothing you say will make me go O,O! so feel free to be open and honest. Were all friends here battling the same issues.

Replies

• andi220
    Options
    Hey! You can do it! Add me as a friend so we can keep tabs on each other! :smile: :happy:
  • rillamyrilla
    Options
    I'm a mom of 2 who just signed on this morning. I hear you re: not new to weight gain but new to not losing it. I like how you put that. I know community works (from my WW days pre-kids), so happy to be a buddy.
  • tcalamity
    tcalamity Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi Im a mum to 4 daughters and I live in the UK - Feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • martyn1981
    Options
    The mental battle is the hardest the thing, what works for me is i visualise myself in 6 months time back doing the sports i love and being more confident to go out and enjoy myself rather than sitting myself away in a corner.

guess what I'm trying to say is you can do it, once the first step is made just gotta keep those feet moving.