wants thighs that don't touch

Options
I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. Just joined this site and love it already.

I recently had a baby and need to lose this weight. I did a good job of not gaining too much while I was pregnant but I had a lot of extra weight before the baby entered the picture.

I'm looking for friends on this site to help keep up my motivation.

Good luck everyone! We are all in this together!!!

Replies

• amandarocks
    Options
    GOOD LUCK!!! You found the right place!!!!
  • twnzmom
    twnzmom Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    This is the best site, lots of support, lots of motivation and lots of accountability. Welcome and best wishes on your journey with us. I'm sending you a friend request.
  • SamanthaT01
    SamanthaT01 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I definitely feel the same way about my thighs lol. Will send you a friend request.
  • Neize
    Neize Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I feel you on the thighs issue... Also, you are in the right place I love this site. Will send you a friend request.
  • suzukigrl
    Options
    congratulations on your baby. remember, you take care of everyone else better if you take care of yourself and you'll also be an inspiration for your child to stay healthy. i'm proud to say i ran a run for the red cross with both my children a couple of months ago. they are 19 and 21. they exercise regularly and i like to think i'm partly responsible for that. good luck and you're in the right place.
  • fitfusion3
    Options
    Hi! I just joined this too the other day and I LOVE IT! I would also love thighs that do not touch :) haha but I think that this website can really help.. I graduated with an Exercise Science degree and in all of my nutrition classes they always said, you must keep track of your calorie intake and energy expenditure in order to successfully lose weight. So I think this is the perfect place for that! But the most important thing is that we all stay healthy, physically and mentally :smile: Being healthy, happy, and feeling great about yourself should always be your number one goal.
  • mwunder
    Options
    you did come to the right place I love it here. I hate the thighs too. your not alone, remember that!
  • darla499
    darla499 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    You are in the right place for support and motivation!

I just joined myself and I can't believe how much information and support I've gotten!

The MFP community has a great bunch of people who are always there to help you and have fun with you. And the cool thing is that we all share this in common.

Glad to have you here. Welcome!
  • amberchristi
    Options
    This site is awesome so you are definitely in the right place - Stay motivated and those thigh won't be touching eventually :)
  • kgaylord
    Options
    I have the same issue. I have been walking for a little over a week and I am trying to slim by thighs down, so I can be slimed down for my next skydive adventure in June. Congrats on the new baby, and I will send you a friend request. This site is awesome!
  • Cher217
    Cher217 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you with the Thighs! Welcome and Enjoy! This is a very supportive and encouraging place to be!:smile:
  • Madre2
    Madre2 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I love your positive attitude. Good luck! And, yes, we are all in this together. Just complete your food and exercise journal every day and stay true to yourself. I'm so grateful I found this site, too. ... And I know exactly what you mean about thighs that rub together!! I've always marveled at the girls who actually have a little space between their thighs. Bet they never have to worry about tights or pants making loud noises while they walk! LOL.
  • peachplace
    peachplace Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I Just joined yesterday after a friend of mine told me her success with the site. Congrats on your baby... I hope we all see the best results we can. I love the fact that I can add what I eat into my phone and its on the site when I get home. I can also print my food journal to show my personal trainer.
  • ChancyW
    ChancyW Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I LOVE your post topic!!!

You'll get there!
  • sltx1002
    sltx1002 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you! Will send a friend request for some extra motivation!
  • mommacarrie423
    Options
    thighs that don't touch would be FANTASTIC! :) i can't wait to get them, and i'd love to be your friend! we all need motivation and support!
  • Dafrog
    Dafrog Posts: 353
    Options
    Me too. Atleast my gut isnt bigger than my boobs now. Still got a ways to go with it.