Looking for some friends to help me on my journey

Options
Hello all,
Im a new old member of MFP. I recently just started over again. I am trying to lose 40-50 pounds and looking for POSITIVE motivational friends.

Good Luck to us on this journey!

Replies

• Chrissee
    Chrissee Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am in the same boat. Have done this before but just started up again (yesterday). I need to lose between 20-30 lbs. and hopefully keep it off this time! Good luck to you, I'd love to support you along the way...
  • erikarobles
    erikarobles Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Add me:) I have longer to go!!!!
  • stat1124
    stat1124 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Added ya! :)
  • GothyFaery
    GothyFaery Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I log everyday and try to support others whenever I can!
  • CaminoDreamer
    CaminoDreamer Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi pwinder and Chrisee....like you I am a new old member. I still have the same old 45 lbs to lose, but a gut feeling tells me this will be my year as I feel it will be for you as well. I especially need my motivation in the reporting and logging part...it really does help...but somehow I fall off the wagon on this Let's all do this together, supporting each other and cheering each other on.
  • tammycrawford79
    Options
    I have been trying to find others to help support me. I also want to give my support to other .
  • daniellabella986
    daniellabella986 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya - sending the request now. Good luck!
  • pebblesa
    pebblesa Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone !! I just started again two days ago need to lose 40-50 pds too. I would love to have some people to help and to keep me motivated too!:smile: Here is to a Happy Healthier New Year !!
  • pebblesa
    pebblesa Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Haven't been here in a whle so I have noticed some changes but add me too !!!
    Thanks
  • toomanireasons
    Options
    HI, Please add me, I have 90 pounds to lose and this is my 2nd time on MFP. Looking forward to a much healthier New Year ! I am also looking for friends on this journey to encourage and share with! Stay safe tonight ! HAPPY NEW YEAR !
  • Annieisdone
    Options
    Hello. Happy New Year. I am new to this, My daughter joined about 3 or 4 months ago. She is doing so incredibly well. I have been overweight most of my adult life and am tired of it. I did lose 50 lbs about 5 years ago. Hurt my foot and stopped excersising, ( my foot is better, no excuse anymore)
  • Annieisdone
    Options
    :smile:
  • LR32836FL
    LR32836FL Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm an old "new" member too! I have about the same to loose. I'm not sure what it means when people are saying "add me". I guess we are asking to join a group?? If so, add me. I need a reason to check in regularly and maybe getting and giving support will help! :)

Happy New Year!
  • lorid2014
    Options
    Me too and would love to join up with y'all! How do you "add" someone? Thanks!
  • Annieisdone
    Options
    Feelin stupid, how do you "add me":embarassed:
  • Candiedginger
    Candiedginger Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Ya I haven't a clue how to add someone, no need to feel stupid :bigsmile:
  • cindyb1984
    cindyb1984 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have about 150lbs to lose so I will be around for a while. My focus right now though, is just the first 50lbs. Anybody can add me :drinker:
  • krista2131
    krista2131 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me, I log everyday and starting a couple 30 day challenges. I have 50 lbs to lose.
  • CaminoDreamer
    CaminoDreamer Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I believe ":add me" means adding that person to your friends list. You can do this by sending them a friend request. Once they accept, they will then be in your friends communication area so you can stay in touch with each other directly. Please feel free to add me as a friend as I would love to give support and need support. Let's do this together!

Happy New Year everyone!
  • Samenamenewlook
    Samenamenewlook Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I'm not perfect, but I'm always positive. I log in everyday and offer support. I have a long way to go, but its better with friends and support. Anybody want to do this together? Feel free to add me!