Hi! Friends to kick me up the bum please? :)

Options
Well, i'm starting my journey tomorrow. New Years Day! I'm going to set myself smaller targets rather than larger, unachievable ones. So, i'm not looking at an entire end goal as such... Just looking at little steps :)

My main goal for January will be no takeaways!! That has most definitely been my downfall, due to pure laziness. I also have an exercise bike, and want to reach a certain amount of km in a month. Unsure what would be achievable though. I've just started on it, and am not mega fit, so can do about 5km in 10 minutes. If I say about 100km by the 1st February, would that be achievable??

Anyway, I just wondered whether anyone would like to be friends with me? :flowerforyou: I'm going to leave my diary completely open (in the past, on an old profile, I have kept it hidden because of too many naughty things). I want it open so people can offer support, advice, or a kick up the bum if need be!!

Anyway, i'll shush now :bigsmile:

Replies

• scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you. There is a lot of support here that will help you on your journey.

Here are some biking goals you could shoot for. You could bike 5 to 6 times a week.

Week 1. 20k total

Week 2. 30k total

Week 3. 40k total

Week 4. 50k total
  • djxil
    djxil Posts: 357
    Options
    You only need to be honest with yourself, log your food and exercise and the weight loss and fitness will come naturally.
  • WendyH1023
    Options
    this is soooooooo true, djxil!
  • littlejen88
    littlejen88 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Best of luck :D xx
  • LR32836FL
    LR32836FL Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Best of luck! I'm not sure what a "take away" is. What are you referring to?