can you see results in my photos?

Options
I want to try something here as I still can not see any results and I am getting upset. If you will please go to my profile and look at my 2 photos. one was taken on 9/19/13 when I was 358.8 the other today 12/30/13 at 303.4 please let me know if you can see any results. I just do not. But as I said in my last post. I have loss 7'' off my waist, 2'' off my chest, 1'' off my hips'1'' off my legs.

best chris

Replies

• newidentity316
    newidentity316 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey Chris,

I can definitely see a difference! We see our selves everyday so it's hard to see the change :-)

Great job! Keep up the hard work and don't let that discouragement in your head!
  • Shuuma
    Shuuma Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference, not only in your face, but in the way your clothes are distinctly loose fitting in the second picture!

It's hard to see a difference while we're losing. I take a picture every week so I can see the progression. It's startling when you look at the starting picture then the 30 day picture and the 40 day picture!

Keep up the amazing work!
  • CarolinkaCjj
    CarolinkaCjj Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Oh good lord - your face is much thinner as is your torso - yes, the results show.
  • Livin4me1969
    Livin4me1969 Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Yes I can see a big difference! You should be very proud of what you have managed to do this far. Sometimes because we see ourselves everyday is if difficult to see the changes that everyone else can. You can definately tell that you are getting smaller in the photos!! Keep up the great work!
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    for sure - definite changes visible there. It might help if you buy a couple of new clothing items, just to show yourself that you need smaller clothing, and if it is more fitted, the differences will be more visible to you even when you look at yourself.
  • stonel94
    stonel94 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see it in your face, but because the first picture is so dark it's hard to see how big you are and compare it to the newer picture, but if you can see it in the face then i'm sure you can see it other places as well. However, with people that are morbidly obese it will take longer for just general people to notice differences day to day because you know you lose 50 lbs and you're still obese, so don't get discouraged if people don't seem to notice, and keep taking pictures to see the progress yourself!
  • knitapeace
    knitapeace Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    Definitely. You are doing GREAT.
  • JayDavila
    JayDavila Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I think you're doing great dude!! Keep at it. Everyone on here facing their challenges should be proud. You're doing a great job Chris
  • tdh115
    tdh115 Posts: 52
    Options
    Yes there is definitely a big difference in your face and how your clothes fit. Your 1st pic is a little dark and harder to see what you actually looked like, so maybe that is giving you some problems in seeing the difference. Concentrate on one specific area such as your face and it may make it easier for you to see.

You have done a great job so far. Don't get discouraged!!! Keep up the great work.
  • helpme8319
    Options
    Thanks That makes me fell much better, I just hope I lose fat more than muscle!

Chris
  • glendathurmond
    glendathurmond Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    A remarkable difference! Congratulations! I am certain you can feel the difference as well. I've got to hand to to you, because what you have accomplished can only be done with discipline and determination. I will look to you for inspiration.
  • Slrajr
    Slrajr Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Absolutely, awesome job!!!:flowerforyou:
  • djxil
    djxil Posts: 357
    Options
    ummm, yeah, you are looking at them through your old eyes, you might even be in shock.
  • Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Definitely, see a difference!

Great job!
  • CarolinkaCjj
    CarolinkaCjj Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    And, just in case I sounded snarky (did not mean to be) - you are doing GREAT! You are making fantastic progress.
  • ThorneDust
    ThorneDust Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Absolutely you can tell a difference! And if you're concerned with muscle loss, just make sure you're getting your protein in and lift some heavy stuff to maintain the muscle you have now. :D ETA: Also, way to go! Great progress. Keep at it. It takes a lot of time and even more effort, but so worth it.
  • shaynepoole
    shaynepoole Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    yes, you can see the difference :)
  • katierrt
    katierrt Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    yep, there's a difference....I think we've all been there, it is truly difficult to see results, I read this somewhere before, but we all need to keep it in our minds:

“IT TAKES 4 WEEKS FOR YOU TO NOTICE YOUR BODY CHANGING, 8 WEEKS FOR YOUR FRIENDS TO NOTICE, AND 12 WEEKS FOR THE REST OF THE WORLD TO NOTICE. GIVE IT 12 WEEKS. DON’T QUIT!” –UNKNOWN

congrats to you, keep making a difference!
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    There is a significant difference! Awesome job. Keep up the good work!!
  • briandahawaiian
    briandahawaiian Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I can totally tell bro!!!! Just keep it up!!! Just remember it takes a lil longer for us big guys to notice! Don't ever give up!!!