Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

New Year's Eve: Low- Cal Alcoholic Beverages?

Happy New Year's Eve! :drinker:

I really don't want to be a total party pooper this year, but I'm nervous about calories in alcohol. Any suggestions for some low calorie alcoholic beverages?

And, yes, I know that not drinking is also an option. :grumble:

Replies

• nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Vodka.
    or
    Whiskey.
    or
    Rum.
    or
    Bourbon.
    On the rocks.
  • daniellabella986
    daniellabella986 Posts: 325 Member
    Pinterest has tons of cocktails 150 calories or less, here's one of the links I like:

http://www.sparkpeople.com/blog/blog.asp?post=10_cocktails_with_150_calories_or_less

Also any clear alcohol (vodka, light rum) with diet soda or club soda is a good option. And if there's Skinny Girl or anything like that available, go for it.

Enjoy the night!
  • missADS1981
    missADS1981 Posts: 364 Member
    avoid anything with juices or creamy liquors.
    go for red wine over white
    sip on club soda with vodka
    have a water between every drink.
  • fitgirl4x48
    fitgirl4x48 Posts: 30 Member
    Coors Light =100 cals, sip with glasses of water between beers.
    Vodka & diet 7-up
    Red Wine with a splash of water in it (How the French do it!) with water between glasses.

Good luck!
  • brownbeauty2013
    brownbeauty2013 Posts: 50 Member
    Its not the lowest calorie of beers but not too bad either.
    Bud Light Platinum will get you feeling good and only 137 calories per bottle.
  • Gingerspice45
    Gingerspice45 Posts: 137 Member
    liquor on the rocks or with a diet soda/seltzer. wine (within moderation). I have decided to just restrict myself to 3 glasses of champagne to not fall off the wagon tonight and then just have seltzer.
  • darthlacey
    darthlacey Posts: 40 Member
    Its not the lowest calorie of beers but not too bad either.
    Bud Light Platinum will get you feeling good and only 137 calories per bottle.

I thought I was the only person in the world who enjoys Bud Light Platinum lol
  • JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    spirit + low calorie mixer is my staple if I'm trying to keep the calories under control. Choose the spirit and mixer to suit.

http://drunknotfat.com/