Support

Options
I've been on here for a bit, but I haven't been active. I finally have a few people in my life encouraging me, but I can always use more. I finally cut all caffeine and soda. Now, I am getting my diet in gear, and working out more.

I can use all the support and encouragement I can get. Feel free to add me. Thanks!

PS...I will send encouragement to you as well.

:smile: :wink: :happy:

Replies

• davelibertyjones
    Options
    glad to add you!
  • Polarsnow
    Options
    Count me in! (:
  • dhuyler
    Options
    I will add you, I too could use buddies.
  • GradatimFerociter
    GradatimFerociter Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Ditch the gloves and buy some chalk.

Also, good luck! :D
  • ftlozada
    Options
    I'm just getting started too and have an 80lb weight loss goal for this year! I'm definitely looking for a small encouraging community on here to help me push through to the end! I'll add you!
  • Getfit4m3
    Options
    Count me in - today is a day of recommitment for me as well and I am seeking support as well.
  • jeromybilbo7
    Options
    I'm just getting started too and have an 80lb weight loss goal for this year! I'm definitely looking for a small encouraging community on here to help me push through to the end! I'll add you!

I have 60 lbs to lose right now. The encouraging community will be nice....yes. Thanks for adding me.
  • jeromybilbo7
    Options
    Thank you everyone!
  • ktfitzgerald
    ktfitzgerald Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm just returning from taking several months off from here and am looking for motivation to keep up with exercise.

BTW... I'm in Indiana too.
  • cally_
    cally_ Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm going to add you and anyone else that wants to add me is welcome :) I'm 18 and looking to lose 50-60lbs
  • jeromybilbo7
    Options
    I want to thank you all for your support. Still, anyone who want to add me may do so. :happy:
  • InkedMommy2013
    Options
    Added you as well
  • jeromybilbo7
    Options
    Added you as well
    Thank you, InkedMommy201. I appreciate that.

Keep adding.