Need Motivation to stay on track..HELP!!

Options
I was on this site before trying to lose weight and it was working but then I lost support so I got bummed and stopped logging in. with the new year starting tomorrow I want to give this a shot again! Is there anyone willing to help so I can get where I want? If so please let me know.

I weigh 170 and I'm 4" 11...I workout everyday at CURVES so I get my exercise. It's the food that's killing me!!lol
I get bored because after work I have to TRY and find things to keep me busy so I DONT overeat! any suggestions?

Replies

• ktfitzgerald
    ktfitzgerald Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me. Maybe we can help each other. I'm short too and have been at my goal weight for a few years now. But I struggle with being consistent with exercise.
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    I get bored because after work I have to TRY and find things to keep me busy so I DONT overeat! any suggestions?
    Some people find prelogging their food helps them stay on track.

Logging's like anything else, the more you do it the better you get at it. That creates a positive feedback loop, so you eventually enjoy doing it. Congratulations for taking the first step by getting back on the logging horse. Welcome back, and here's to a healthier 2014.