** Postcard Challenge Round 11 ** October 27th-November 10th

Options

Replies

• nikicoleman
    nikicoleman Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm in again! Hopefully week one won't be a gain (like it was for me last time) My weigh in this morning was (up a little) to 190.6 --hoping in two weeks to be well into the 180's and not going back! :) Good luck everyone.
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    I'm in... a day late! I will weigh tomorrow morning and post my weight then since that is when I usually weigh in.
  • havfaith
    Options
    I'm in if it's not to late. 194.4 I added you as a friend. Good luck everyone!
  • melodyg
    Options
    Starting weight is 215 even. :)
  • Oldbat61
    Oldbat61 Posts: 141
    Options
    I'm in. Will post my weight on Saturday, my weigh in day. Pam
  • Oldbat61
    Options
    Weighed in today at 179.6lbs; good luck everyone. :wink:
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    sitting out this round, as I missed the new post for round 11, so I will just root you all along this rounds.....good luck eveyone and Congrats to agirlfromminnesota for the last win and also to the runner up last round...way to go
  • Kristy1214
    Options
    Weighing in for the day...146! YES! I was at the 147 for what felt like FOREVER! whew!
  • khaleesinoodlebelly
    Options
    Hey y'all couple more days left of our little postcard challenge. Still time to put in your weight from 10/27 and give us a final weight for 11/10 :) It's a fun post card indeed :)
  • dtcauley4
    dtcauley4 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Down to 211..that 2 lbs for me..yeah!:blushing:
  • bkrbabe57
    bkrbabe57 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Down to 193 a 4 pound loss!!!!
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Must remember to weigh in tomorrow!!!!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I am in weighed in tonight at 177

Well gained a lb back over the weekend so I am at 175.
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    4lb weight gain!!!!! Argh!!!!!!!! Hoping it's a combination of water retention (TOM is due, I think) and muscle -building from my Jillian workouts
  • Oldbat61
    Options
    Hi. My weight today was 177.4 which means I have lost 2.2lbs during this Challenge. I know others will have done much better but I am very grateful for such a loss. Think I have managed to fool my metabolism as for a while I have only been losing very small amounts (around 0.5lbs) so a 2lbs+ loss is GREAT!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Pam
  • melodyg
    Options
    214 even for a loss of 1 pound here.
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    After having 2 horrible weeks and one more to follow, I'm only down to 199.8.

My husbands Grandma passed away on the 29th due to a heart attack and just 2 days ago, his Grandpa passed away due to his kidneys failing. At least they weren't apart for long, but it's still hard to deal with back to back.

Early congrats to the winner. <3
  • khaleesinoodlebelly
    Options
    Thanks to all you who have posted your weight so far! your motivation is inspiring as I have been at a plateau for a week or so (but still busting my *kitten* to work out and keep with in my calories(which i need to improve on the last bit but working out a lot!) Anyways I will send out emails so if you recieved an email it is just cause I am uber excited to send out postcard happieness. I think I am going to do two if that is ok with you all percentage lost and lbs lost :) and if that is the same person we will go with #2 sound good? okay! Happy Humpday!
  • nikicoleman
    nikicoleman Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I started at 190.6 and ended this morning at 188.3. I'm struggling with this set of pounds here -seems I was getting stuck every 10 and now it is every 5. But I'm going to push through this too. I continue to feel better and healthier and stronger-so I should measure that too! :)

Anyway-lost 2.3lbs....not too bad for me, doesn't make me the winner-but we're still losing! :) can't wait to see more great results ladies.
  • JuliaRose73
    Options
    Good Morning!

Well, I started this postcard challenge at 261.8 and this morning I was 256.4! That's a 5.4 loss over the past two weeks.

I'm finding I have started to drink more water, take my coffee with just Equal, still will eat "dangerous foods" but I am doing so in moderation. I will have a chicken wing or two at the football party, but unlike the past I'll stop at a few not a dozen later! I could never cut certain items out of my diet completely, but I can cut back on them, which is what I'm currently challenging myself to do.

Also, it's great having a boyfriend that will wake up and meet me at the gym every morning at 5 (Monday - Friday). I have a best friend that doesn't mind going to the gym with me either, so if I have had a rough day on the diet she's ready to go walk an hour with me too. At work, I've coursed out an obstacle course for my lunch hour. It takes about 20 minutes and probably doesn't burn many calories, but gets me moving at least.

So I'm thinking for myself, it's the beginning of a very long process to loss my desired weight, but I feel good about it. I'm seeing the scale move, seeing the clothes fit looser and noticing my skin is so much softer... the wonder of water! Changing habits, getting more sleep, and learning to celebrate in the small victories and not beat myself up over the small defeats. I'm sure a time will come when I'll have to say good-bye to rice/pasta/bread for a period to get me over a plateau but for know I think I'm right where I need to be for me!

I hope that everyone else is finding their spot and enjoying the changes you are making in your life as much as I am mine.