Is it possible to not lose the girls?

Options
I don't really have much to lose there, unfortunately. It really seems unfair, what's the point in being fat if you don't get big boobs?
Just to put it in prospective:
CW: 325lbs
Bra Size: 44C
let that sink in. That pretty much is flat chested for a big girl. No hate on the small chested fit women, but it looks disproportional on a bigger woman. My goal is only 200 so I will still be on the bigger side then. Is there anything I can do to save as much there as possible?

I know you can't spot lose. But is it at all possible to spot save?

Replies

• vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    no. Genetics will determine how large your chest is. I would say that the odds probably aren't stacked in your favor (pun intended).

I was small chested before, and I am now apparently 12 years old.
  • JessyLovesJCS
    JessyLovesJCS Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    No advice, but I hear you! I'm a B! :sigh:
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    I started at 245 lbs in a 42G
    Today at about 160 ish lbs I am a 34E

Soooo the band got a lot smaller but the boobs just became beflated balloons, I hope you have much better luck than I.
    one day I hope to have them lifted!!!
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Time will tell....everyone is different.
  • BeccaBollons
    BeccaBollons Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    no. Genetics will determine how large your chest is. I would say that the odds probably aren't stacked in your favor (pun intended).

+1
    Really not sure if its even worth wearing a bra tbh.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I don't really have much to lose there, unfortunately. It really seems unfair, what's the point in being fat if you don't get big boobs?
    let that sink in. That pretty much is flat chested for a big girl. No hate on the small chested fit women, but it looks disproportional on a bigger woman. My goal is only 200 so I will still be on the bigger side then. Is there anything I can do to save as much there as possible?

What's more important, your health or big boobs?
  • Jenn_M_76
    Jenn_M_76 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    At 100 pounds overweight, I was a C cup and at 15 pounds overweight I was a C cup. While they did get smaller, they were still the same proportion to the rest of my body.
  • tabbyxxcat
    tabbyxxcat Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately it's not possible :_( I've gone from a C to a B, and I'm still worried because I'm not to my goal weight yet...
    I mourn their loss often ;_;
    My boyfriend told me not to lose my butt too, I tell him since I'm pear shaped that's the least likely thing to happen xP had to lose 40lbs just to drop one pants size...lol
  • Amadbro
    Amadbro Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Why on earth would any woman want huge breasts? To me C is the limit. Anything bigger is just too much. There seems to be a big misconception that men want women with huge boobs and that's just not true. Symmetry is much more important in my opinion. If they are smaller then be happy, less sag as you get older and less back problems which is a big + if you're into fitness.
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    Why on earth would any woman want huge breasts? To me C is the limit. Anything bigger is just too much. There seems to be a big misconception that men want women with huge boobs and that's just not true. Symmetry is much more important in my opinion.

Thank you so much for you intellectual insight.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    It is possible that you won't lose much weight in your breasts. At my largest I was a 42DD at 307 lb (which actually isn't THAT large breasted for 300+) and I have lost 103 lb and am 38DD/40DD depending on the bra. There's "hope"!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Mine stayed the same for awhile but the last 10 lbs left me back with 34Bs. But I'd rather be fit and wear nice push-up bras than go back.
  • spoiledpuppies
    spoiledpuppies Posts: 675 Member
    Options

+1
    Really not sure if its even worth wearing a bra tbh.

Make that +2
    When I lost weight previously, 212 to 162, I didn't notice a change. If anything, they looked bigger because the rest of me was smaller. When I started having success on MFP, my husband said something about losing my boobs. I told him I didn't really expect it to happen. Well, I have since apologized to him because at 128 pounds, they've so shrunk. Oh well. Still happier to be in the 120s.
  • aquarianpixi
    aquarianpixi Posts: 131 Member
    Options

What's more important, your health or big boobs?

it's not about big boobs, its about feeling comfortable with myself. and the post was mostly jest anyway.
  • MeredithDeVoe
    Options
    As I've said before here, boobies change over time. Not only with weight change.

During pregnancy and breastfeeding, I was up to a size H, I think? can't remember. It was annoying!! After losing baby weight, I got down to a B+.

After breastfeeding, I was left with almost nothing. Over the years they filled out again.

When I hit 40 I gained some weight and they grew. After a brief illness I lost 25 lbs and went down to a C, which was perfect-- I was slender, but had something up front.

Menopause and other factors in my life brought more than 30 lbs gain and up to a DD.

I'm not concerned with losing up front at this point. They do what they want, it seems. I might as well go along with it. :)
  • RonnieLodge
    RonnieLodge Posts: 665 Member
    Options

If only! It depends entirely on your genetics - check out the other women in your family to see what body types you have.

I would LOVE to have the body type that stored fat on the hips and butt and a nipped in waist - basically a great waist/hip ratio.
    I do not. I drop weight from most places BUT my bust and my waist. Look like a barrel on stilts.

As someone else has mentioned, the good thing is that there are padded and push up bras. There are also foundation garments and corsets!

I have seriously considered purchasing padded underpants.
  • Fit_Happens_2021
    Fit_Happens_2021 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I've never had big boobs so I don't think it will bother me much if I got back to small. I was skinny as a rake for the first 35 years, then started putting weight on around mid 30's and they got quite a bit fuller. I am more concerned that I won't like the change in my face as I get slimmer, I like my more rounded cheeks with the extra pounds.

Anyway, there are such great bras and clothes that look awesome on slim figures with small boobs so focus on that instead. Also there are a ton of celebrity females who look great with small boobs - think Kate Hudson for example!

Edit to add: Ok so I just read that only women like Kate Hudson, news to me but oh well here is a link to reassure you that small boobs are very sexy and no reason to be sad:
    http://lexcali.tumblr.com/post/43993381806/8-actually-sexy-women-with-small-boobs-no-not-kate
  • angel7472
    angel7472 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Nope! Im sure my husband wishes I could have. Went from a 38DD to a 34 B+
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    given you current measurements OP, i would say yes you will be losing the girls.
    it seems like those with large rib cage/average breast size are more likely to lose vs those with small rib cage/above average breast size.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    Why on earth would any woman want huge breasts? To me C is the limit. Anything bigger is just too much. There seems to be a big misconception that men want women with huge boobs and that's just not true. Symmetry is much more important in my opinion. If they are smaller then be happy, less sag as you get older and less back problems which is a big + if you're into fitness.

i've always had big boobs and never ever had back problems, even when i was stick thin and a 28JJ. back problems from boobs stem more from having bad posture and some women being less likely to stand correctly (shoulders back and down/chest up) to avoid putting their girls even more on display.hunching your shoulders forward and caving in at the diaphragm will leave anyone with back pain, regardless of boob size