apple cidar vinegar

Options
my friend started taking shots of apple cidar vinegar for energy. Have any of yall tried that? Im trying to find an alternative t o redbull/NOS

Replies

• mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    No, just no.
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I could NEVER replace my MONSTER !
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    How about sleep and working out? No? How about a good multivitiman or a B12 pill? No?
  • grimm1974
    grimm1974 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    It is great.....for removing skin tags.
  • action_figure
    action_figure Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I don't use it for energy, but I do add it to my water as a supplement. I think it's good for loads of different things.
  • MauxFaux
    Options
    Coffee?
  • alexandriax03
    alexandriax03 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Start taking a super B complex vitamin.
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    Oh you should totally do that! Use a shot glass....tell us how it goes.

I'll wait.
  • mom2dzbnwe
    mom2dzbnwe Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I don't use it for energy, but I do add it to my water as a supplement. I think it's good for loads of different things.

This!:smile:
  • Huffdogg
    Huffdogg Posts: 1,934 Member
    Options

Same here.
  • willnorton
    willnorton Posts: 995 Member
    Options
    miracle liquid....it does everything!
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    ACV is what I use to lure fruit flies to their deaths, so that's a big fat nope for me.
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    It makes me gag. I prefer black coffee or sugary coffe3...or anything with caffeine that isn't vinegar
  • kelseyjsnyder
    kelseyjsnyder Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Start taking a super B complex vitamin.
    I do take one thanks
  • Mr_Starr
    Mr_Starr Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I don't know about apple cider vinegar...

However I have been enjoying the recent (last few years) wave of drinking vinegars. Yes they been popular in restaurants and bars for a while, but in last couple of years the variety has really increased in stores and farmers' markets.

mmm..... right now I think i am going to go make a pre-new years eve 'rhubarb drinking vinegar' cocktail. yum!
  • emdeesea
    emdeesea Posts: 1,823 Member
    Options
    No. I use that stuff to rinse my hair after using a conditioner though.

If I want a boost I just drink coffee.
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I've never heard of it being an energy booster. I know that it's good (especially if you buy the vinegar containing the mother) if you're prone to urinary tract infections and yeast overgrowth. I've used it as a natural remedy and it works wonders!
  • Sunka1
    Sunka1 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I have used ACV and for me if I have it first thing in the morning in some water, I can enjoy my coffee without an upset stomach and mid morning energy crash. And congrats in advance to all of you coffee addicts who don't have negative side effects. Wish that we're the case for me.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    I take this every day, it works,
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    How exactly do you think apple cider vinegar gives you energy? Do you have any idea what's in it? Hard cider and bacteria. Bacteria that numbers in the millions all around you all the time.

There's nothing at all magical about any kind of vinegar. However, it's a GREAT way for vinegar companies to seriously increase their profit margins by increasing prices and selling them in health food stores instead of in grocery stores.