I need motivation buddies!!!

Options
bzmom
bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
Okay I need some motivation buddie. I am tired of posting my thoughts and seeing them go uncommented plus my hard work :cry: Do you wanna be my buddy????:flowerforyou:

Replies

• romzana
    romzana Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    hi der here are some tips which helped me hope it helps you

p.s id love to be your buddy

1.Have faith that all your hard work will pay off if you don’t give up too soon.

2.Understand that you didn’t gain weight over night so you won’t lose weight over night

3. if you think you will over eat eat in front of a mirror

4.Avoid alcohol

6.hang your new too-small-clothes in the front of your closet where you can see them

7.Distraction - clean the house when you feel like binging, if you still live at home, your mum will be so
    happy about you maybe she'll nagg you less at dinner time plus u'll be burning off cals

8.when you feel like junk food Chew sugar free gum or mints constantly. I am never without one or the other in my mouth. The benefits are endless: it kills cravings, keeps your mouth full so you can't binge, burns calories by chewing

9.Buy a pair of expensive jeans at least one size too small. Try them on right before you eat. You will either not want to eat or will eat less. When you lose enough weight to fit into them properly, reward yourself by buying another pair, again one or two sizes too small.

10.Don't eat in front of the telly that way you wouldnt see all them food ads

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ - When going out, take only the amount of money you'll need and nothing extra. That way you won't be tempted to spend it on food. OR GO GROCERY SHOPPING WHEN/IF YOU'RE HUNGRY.

11.In between each mouthful of food that you eat, take a sip of water. It fills you up and slows down your eating so that you stay in control and the meal doesnt turn into a flat-out binge.

12. Write a note to yourself listing all the reasons you are finally ready to lose weight. Keep this letter with you at all times, for inspiration.

HERE ARE SOME QUOTES TO HELP YOU -

~If you can imagine it, you can achieve it. If you dream it, you can become it. Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishments.

~No one can make you feel inferior without your permission.

~Above all challenge yourself, you may be surprised at what you can achieve.

~I was always looking outside myself for strength and confidence but it comes from within. It was there all the time.
    ~Do not go where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

~If you keep at it, one day something that seemed impossible will become merely something very difficult indeed.

~No matter who you are, no matter what you do, you absolutely, positively have the power to change.

~My world is expanding as my butt is shrinking.

~You have got to say, I think that if I keep working at this and want it badly enough I can have it. It’s called perseverance.
    ~My life tomorrow will be the result of my attitude and the choices I make today.

~You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.

~The only person who can stop me…is me…and I can take her.

~Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.

~Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

~There isn’t a person anywhere that isn’t capable of doing more than he thinks he can.

~Never give up on a dream just because of the length of time it will take to achieve it. The time will pass anyway.

~Never, ever give up!!!

~Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels.

~To lengthen your life, shorten your meals.

~It’s a lack of faith that makes people afraid of meeting challenges, and I believe in myself

~Shoot for the moon….even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars

~Winners are dreamers that never give up

~Eat for the body you want, not the body you have.

~It’s never too late to be what you might have been.

~There is no strength without struggle

~One should eat to live, not live to eat

~You can’t change the past but you can change the future

~When you look in the mirror you are looking at the problem. You are also looking at the solution

Don't give up what you want most for what you want at the moment

Most Importantly ----~The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do
  • Utahbeth
    Options
    I'll be your buddy. :)
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    You have most of my friends and not me...feeling awfully left out.

Edit...now saw you said "ladies". So sexist! :ohwell:
  • MissJennaBelle
    Options
    Friend request on its way to you!! :smile:
  • bzmom
    Options
    You have most of my friends and not me...feeling awfully left out.

Edit...now saw you said "ladies". So sexist! :ohwell:

So sorry hon forgot im in a unisex site so used to the women ones. I'll still be your friend!
  • Gershwyn
    Options
    Okay ladies I need some motivation buddie.

I can has Y chromosome?
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options

I can has Y chromosome?

Lol, no cheezburger here. loldiets?

By the way, I'll be your buddy. :)
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options

I can has Y chromosome?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I might not be the first responder, but I will read your posts! Good job on being so close your goal!
    Feel free to add me!
  • laurenbausch
    Options
    I just sent you a friend request! I need motivation too!!!
  • bzmom
    Options
    alright... alright.... I changed it

sorry I was starting to drink my cofee when I posted was not thinking straight