I got a speeding ticket last night...

Yarnpiggie
Yarnpiggie Posts: 181
edited September 22 in Success Stories
This is not terrrrribly unusual for me. *sigh*

However, I was looking over my ticket later and noticed something....

I NO LONGER WEIGH THE WEIGHT I MADE UP WHEN I GOT MY LICENSE!! I am under my fake weight! I still have a lot to go but WOO HOO!...lol

Replies

• katekizm
    katekizm Posts: 47 Member
    NICE JOB!!!! I made a fake weight too... because I'm not supposed to weigh 'this' much!
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    That's a good thing.
  • lmell
    lmell Posts: 17
    I think we all do that..lol
  • jojoworks
    jojoworks Posts: 315 Member
    I've always stated my driver's license weight as 10 lbs less than what I weighed at the time because I just "knew" I'd be losing that weight. Of course every time I renewed that hadn't happened. I looked the other day and I'm now 10 lbs UNDER my driver's license weight!

Yippee for these victories!!!
  • That is too funny! I kept telling my family and friends that my goal weight was to weigh was my license said I weighed..! Now, like you, my license is still wrong - but in a good way!!
  • I had to go get a new license this year and as I will filling out the form, I realized that I weighed 23 lbs less than the old license. I had to stop myself from putting the "old" weight down....YAY what a great feeling.....congrats to you.
  • jsecret
    jsecret Posts: 606 Member
    When I started here my weight was 206... my license says 165 lol. I'll be down there soon! Only 18 lbs to go!
  • Your post reminded me that I also had, perhaps "fudged" my weight a bit on my drivers license (okay a lot) and I just looked and today's scale reading reflected what I put on my license! Wow, I didn't think I would ever see that again.
  • tigersgirl
    tigersgirl Posts: 66 Member
    I had to look at my license and it does not have a weight listed. I was happy to see that however I think my picture is horrible. I will gladly pay to replace it once I reach my goal weight.
  • mommaski4
    mommaski4 Posts: 305 Member
    My DL does not list a weight, although I am SURE I would have fudged and listed at least 15lbs less!

We filed a police report when somebody plowed through my cement and stone mailbox. The police officer asked for weight (while my neighbors were standing there). I asked if I could just write it on his pad and I lied. I put 25lbs less. He knew I was fudging!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    congrats on your "win" sorry for your ticket LOL....
    i just checked my DL...it doesnt have weight LOL...just height....
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Aww...sorry to hear about the speeding ticket but congrats on making your license weight! I still have about 30 lbs to go. *sigh*
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    LOL... love this! Being under your fake weight is a beautiful thing.
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    So funny. Way to keep positive. Slow down and enjoy your success.
  • Haha, everyone makes up a fake weight, I almost weigh what I put on my license almost 3 years ago lol, it feels good :)
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!