Happy New Year!

Amadbro
Amadbro Posts: 750 Member
Don't drink and drive.

Replies

• clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,087 Member
    Two drunk guys stumble out of a bar and get into their car. After they've been driving for a while, they see a ghostly face appear at the window.
    "It's a ghost, dude!"
    "Roll down the window, ask him what he wants!" The driver rolls down the window, and asks the ghost.
    "You got a smoke?" They give him a smoke, and the face goes away. A few minutes later, the face returns.
    "You got a light?" They give a light, and the face goes away. A few minutes later, the face returns.
    "You guys need help getting out the mud?"
  • Amadbro
    Two drunk guys stumble out of a bar and get into their car. After they've been driving for a while, they see a ghostly face appear at the window.
    "It's a ghost, dude!"
    "Roll down the window, ask him what he wants!" The driver rolls down the window, and asks the ghost.
    "You got a smoke?" They give him a smoke, and the face goes away. A few minutes later, the face returns.
    "You got a light?" They give a light, and the face goes away. A few minutes later, the face returns.
    "You guys need help getting out the mud?"

lol
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,474 Member
    or kill someone,, coming from a loved one who died.
    AND I AM A DRINKER.
    SO BEHAVE
    OR I WILL KICK YOUR *kitten*.
  • Amadbro
    or kill someone,, coming from a loved one who died.
    AND I AM A DRINKER.
    SO BEHAVE
    OR I WILL KICK YOUR *kitten*.

Fixed. God forbid someone gets offended.
  • clydethecat
    A drunk staggers down the street with his car keys in his hand, staggering from one parked car to another until he is finally stopped by a policeman who asks "What's the problem, buddy?". The drunk replies "Someone stole my car! *hic*".

"Where did you last see it?". "It was right here on the end of my car key ..." the drunk says. Sensing a pointless conversation about to start, the policeman suggests that the drunk just catch a taxi and go home. Turning to leave, he pauses and mentions to the drunk "Did you happen to notice your fly is open?". Looking down at his fly, the drunk exclaims "Omigod occifer! Someone stole my girlfriend, too!"
  • clydethecat
    hope i didnt offend :)
  • Papalov100
    Papalov100 Posts: 1,593 Member
    Happy New year Hope this year will be a great one for you all
  • khara2012
    khara2012 Posts: 1,051 Member
    So long 2013! You were not my favorite! I hope 2014 tries harder!!
  • Happy New Year to you too
  • Papalov100
    Hope Everyone is having a great year :)
  • So far I am. Hope you do too. :smile:
  • Papalov100
    So far I am. Hope you do too. :smile:

:smile: